Complaint Review: Miss World Universal Pageant- http://www.worlduniversalpageants.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: MEDIASTAR — Miami Florida United States of America
Miss World Universal Pageant- http://www.worlduniversalpageants.com
5404 State Park Rd Travelers Rest, South Carolina United States of America

Miss World Universal Pageant - http://www.worlduniversalpageants.com Lady Kelley Bracken-Rainey Miss World Universal Pageant and Lady Kelley Bracken-Rainey. -fraud, misrepresentation, deceptive, unethical and unprofessional a total scam!!! Travelers Rest, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Funny

*Consumer Comment: Again, LOL!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thank you, but....

*General Comment: Let's Unveil the True Drama Queen

*Consumer Comment: LOL!

*General Comment: Woman Posting is a Vile Character Who Needs a Does of Her Own Medicine

*Consumer Comment: Lesson for today

*Consumer Comment: Would also like to add

*Consumer Comment: Talk about TRANSPARENT

*General Comment: You are wrong

*Consumer Comment: Jealous? Of What? Scamming? Lieing? Deceit? I think not!

*Consumer Comment: You Are So Transparent

*Consumer Comment: Answer to your sorry "QUESTION"

*Consumer Suggestion: Question

*Consumer Comment: If you are not a part of it, STAY OUT OF IT!

*Consumer Comment: Second set of thoughts on the previous replies

*General Comment: Correction to some of your ideas

*Consumer Comment: Not Personal~Truth

*General Comment: The information given was false and a personal vindiction!

*Consumer Comment: My Thoughts about this situation with World Universal

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to Statement Posted on August 27, 2012

This  Lady Kelley Bracken-Rainey and her fake Miss World Universal Pageant is a scam...Ladies beware I know 5 ladies she crowned in 2012 and none of them received any prizes whatsoever. One of them flew all the way from South Africa and she never received any prizes at all..

All of the 2012 queens paid an entry fee of nearly $300.00, which appointed them a title, which included a crown and sash only, they never received any prizes once they arrived at a church for their so-called pageant.  Lady Kelley Bracken Rainey really and truly owes each one of her 2012 queens a complete refund for their airfare, hotel and meals and also provide them a formal written apology for stalking them and harassing them.

Lady Kelley Bracken-Rainey.had emotional suicidal melt downs on the phone with them.   Lady Kelley Bracken-Rainey needs professional help. [continued below]....
..... She even has Suicide Prevention Resource Sites on her website and that is her personal platform for her own personal reasons.

Ladies, be real careful, do a background investigation and ask to speak with her former queens for 2012, the ones missing from her website...the ones on her website are her personal friends....

It's fraudulent con-artist, dishonest people like Kelly Bracken-Rainey that give pageants a terrible reputation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miss-World-Universal-Pageant-httpwwwworlduniversalpageantscom/Travelers-Rest-South-Carolina-29690/Miss-World-Universal-Pageant-httpwwwworlduniversalpageantscom-Lady-Kelley-Bracken-R-933045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miss World Universal Pageant- http://www.worlduniversalpageants.com

Funny

AUTHOR: Pageant Mom - ()

I find this all funny as it has been stated above how many queens she has "kicked out" of her pageant system after they were already crowned and how many of her friends are still trying to defend her and how she states someone has used suicide agaist her. I don't see anyone using her husband's death agaist her. I only see how she has threatened it on here and that is her platform. Also, how can friends put an input on here when they do not know what has happened except from her own mouth. If she has lost over 9 queens in less than 3 years of business, that speaks for itself.

Also, look at the limited amount of new queens from SC. Everyone almost in SC knows not to touch this pagent with a 10 foot pole. She has to get folks from out of town and out of state and country to compete so they dont' know what has happened and so they have a hard time contacting anyone for details. She is a fraud and a phony. She just got an LLC this last year when she was reported. That is the only reason she did it so she would not get in trouble with the IRS. How funny is that? Get real pageant ladies. This one really brings shame to the whole system. People even refer to this director as "crazy flakes" when discussing this fake system. LOL.

Again, LOL!

AUTHOR: Pissed - (United States of America)

You my dear are very transparent. As if I don't know who posted this. Ms. Rainey, you truely have some issues. Yes, I have a few drinks from time to time. Not over board. Never overboard. How do I know that it is you? Duh, because you are the only one that I have mentioned that I have had a drink while at the pool. A drink. Anyone that truely knows me knows that I don't like to be hungover so I have not drunk much in many years. And as far as my kids, their safety is not an issue at all as I would NEVER put them in any kind of danger. And as far as my husband, none of your concern or anyone else's. A very vile character and drama mama to post the things above. Wouldn't you say so. As far as all of that goes, I don't have any bad habits...Can you say the same? Pill popping perhaps? I have nothing to hide. NOTHING. Want to know, ask.

As far as my friend that you are claiming tried to commit suicide...Who would that be as I know nothing about it. Only one that I know that has threatened is you. Pictures? Is that what you call them? They all better be removed from all websites that she owns including facebook ASAP. Never paid a dime for? Really? I paid her for the first set and she wanted to take the others. If you want to call them photography. Some are nice, others are not so nice. A friend she was huh? Really? Did she call when I had my surgery? Did she call to see how I was? Did she call when I had a family member pass away? Did she want to talk about anything other than her pageants? Text messages? That's a deal? Check out messages that were sent a 13 year old girl blaming her mother. What kind of sicko places blame on a mother? The same kind that lies and tells twisted stories to others instead of telling the truth. And the person filling a chair...Let me tell her that and see how she feels. Better yet, I will refer her to read this and have her tell her story.

WU is the pageant that is not real. Who appoints queens? No one is happy about that. It is embarrassing. Really embarrassing. Especially when everyone knows how the director is. Do you know how many knew about how she is? Do you know how many have been done this way? Oh, and by the way you mentioned in the post how you removed a queen. Transparent? I think so. Oh and don't be hating on the pool. Yeah, so what I have one and we enjoy it. Who knows, maybe after your scamming you may be able to put one behind your trailer. Who's the hillbilly now? I work for what I have. Can you say the same?

Oh and to the old lady that is tired of reading the same thing, QUIT READING then. No one is making you read or add. You have nothing to do with this anyway. And unless you have been done this way, you have no right adding anything. I have freedom of speech. I have a right to say how I feel. Get over it. Of course you will side with her. You must be just like her. And as far as vile, whatever. What mother wouldn't be like a grizzly when you mess with their daughter. You are lucky this is as far as it has went. Anyone else would be after someone like you. I choose to do it legally.

By the way, get your facts straight before you post about me. I'm not the one trying to run a scamming business. I have no dirty laundry to air. Again, keep on bullying. It makes you look so great.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thank you, but....

AUTHOR: Director - (United States of America)

Thank you to those who have come to defend me but this is not the way to do this.  It's time to stop and not continue this back and forth game.  I have nothing else to say except that I will pray for those who have been involved in attacks against me.  I sincerely hope that you will allow Jesus to lead you and not your hatred.

#4 General Comment

Let's Unveil the True Drama Queen

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I do know you.  I know more about you than you think.  You said it was a scam.  You said that she is unprofessional.  You want facts?  I'll give you some!  Let's first take a look at you.  You are a hillbilly who sits around a pool drinking with her husband while children play in your pool.  Do the parents of these children know how much you and your husband drink?  If something happened to one of those kids, you would be libel.  How reckless of you!  You are putting the lives of those kids in the hands of drunk adults. Now, let's move on.  What about your friend whose daughter is a queen.  She was found unresponsive last year because she tried to kill herself.  The only true empathy you have is from a very small group of people.  What if everyone knew your dirty laundry?  What would people think of you?  That you were a leach who never paid Kelley one dime for the photos she took of your daughter?  That you were only interested in having your daughter BE one of the queens even when you were told she would be appointed?  You didn't care, you just wanted the title.  You and your friend disagreed with a decision she made this year.  Because she fired a queen last year for not showing up at a mandatory appearance and later found out that that queen had competed in another pageant that day, she made a decision she and the queens felt was fair.  Audrey Quinn resigned.  Kelley had nothing to do with that.  She was relieved once it did happen, but it was Audrey's decision.  Why trademark a new, small pageant?  It would have been money spent that didn't need to be, not at this point anyway.  YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SENT TEXT MESSAGE AFTER TEXT MESSAGE, SENT OUT EMAILS TO ALL OF THE QUEENS, POSTED INFLAMMATORY INFORMATION ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE.  I've seen it all.  I've seen what she has sent to you and the queen whose decision to contact you prompted this entire DRAMA!  YOU ARE THE DRAMA QUEEN! Want proof?  Look at all that you've done! Only a dram queen would continue.  Yes, I am on your page, but won't be for long.  You're disgusting.   Think people don't know that your friend is also a nut job?  She judges pageants but she's just someone to fill a chair.  Think anyone wants much to do with either of you after you claimed to be such good friends with Kelley and then you stabbed her in the back?  She has been nothing but good to both of you and you both showed everyone what your definition of friendship is. These little pageants that you've had your daughter participate in are NOT pageants!  They are just money makers for the directors and these women do make money.  Ask them if they have LLC's or pay taxes on their pageants!  I bet they aren't even registered with the state or the counties where they reside or claim the majority of money on their taxes.  Every time you post something on here, you make yourself and your daughter look that much worse.  You're so stupid you don't see it.  Kelley has already dealt with the BBB and the IRS.

LOL!

AUTHOR: Pissed - (United States of America)

I don't need to say anymore as I have contacted everyone that needs to be contacted and if you all have truely read all of this, you would know more than one person is complaining on the same person/business. World Universal has been reported to all proper places by several different individuals. As far as these nice posts by friends of hers that are just like her, I admit it is cute, but not professional either. It is agaist the law to take money for profit without paying taxes and it is illegal to run a business without a business license. Botttom line. How is that personal? I see it is all business. The only one that made it personal was "Lady" Kelley herself when she began the drama and was unethinal with her behavior. No pageant system I have ever seen has done the things she has and again, if you are a business, you do not behave the way that she does. It is obvious that the ones that have posted for her are just like her. Again, I am the busy one. You don't have time to go on and on? You have several times and you my dear are posting more than a paragraph. You let go. There is nothing else you can say. I never mentioned an agent, the first one that started the complaint did. Get it right if you are going to post something. No one can defend her is the truely funny thing about these posts.

#6 General Comment

Woman Posting is a Vile Character Who Needs a Does of Her Own Medicine

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I have some legal experience and can say that the lady before me is completely correct!

A registered agent is someone who is usually appointed by the company to receive lawsuits, notify the company of upcoming reports which are due, etc.  For someone who claims to be a "business woman", you sure are an idiot!  All you're doing is spouting vomit from your mouth.  Anyone who reads all that you've written her can see this is personal and not professional.  If it were not personal, you would not continue to try to smear woman's name so badly.  You are a vile, perverse person with obvious little intelligence and who will soon be shown for who you truly are, not that you haven't shown your true self already.  Get over yourself.  You're not important.  You are a little, egregious, rotten to the core, vile person to the core.  Who cares what you say or what you do.  I don't.  Say all you want but the truth won't change.  No one goes to this much  trouble unless they are despicable through and through.

Lesson for today

AUTHOR: Roberta Cykon - (USA)

Mamn I am really tired. I have read all of these reports and I AM a busy woman. First, no offense but all you do is keep repeating your self, Second apparently you have not done your home work, Do you even know what a Registered Agent is? You do not or you wouldn't of made the comment that you did. If you were so excited about how you were taking her to court, you would of known HEY THIS IS WHERE I CONTACT HER!

Let me educate you. A registered agent, also known as a resident agent[1] or statutory agent,[2] in United States business law, is a business or individual designated to receive service of process(SOP) when a business entity is a party in a legal action such as a lawsuit or summons.[3] The registered agent's address may also be where the state will send the paperwork for the yearly renewal of the business entity's charter. The registered agent for a business entity may be an individual member of the company, or (more often) a third party, such as the organization's lawyer or a service company. Failure to properly maintain a registered agent can affect a company negatively.[3]

I am trying to keep my integrity in tact and in past posts when it was starting to be said that I WAS KELLEY RAINEY. that is where i said this is childish and I am not wasting my time.

BUT now that you are trying to make her look bad on information you have no clue about. You stated above about a registered agent someone needed to correct you.

I am going to say this. If you feel so very strongly and with conviction about how you feel, and you are the PR person for lets make Kelley look bad club, Why don't you state your name. Maybe someone who is bored and has time to waste, because I do not, will try to find dirt on you and tell your whole life story about you. I am sure that there are some things you have done wrong in your life also.

Kelly, You are welcome to be a part of my program any day of the week. I take women who are imperfect with open arms because we are real!

I am truly tired of how you are knocking down her life. you have made it about everything else but the complaint, your statements should only be a paragraph. You are repeating your self over and over and over again.

I am a busy woman and I have many things on my plate, I am getting to the point that this is really starting to be ridiculous! If you have all of this court stuff going on, then just stop writing and let it go, why do you have to keep repeating your self.

You state I am NOT supposed to be involved, it has become my problem because I did my best to explain about her, and then when i am told that I am Kelley, ok think what you want, but now when you claim about you know it all, and you wrote about the registered agent, You don't know everything OH NO you made a mistake!!!! Lets write a rip off report on you! You are ripping off the so called women you are stating you are on their side with WRONG information! OH NO!

Please if you truly a busy woman, let this go until you handle this the proper way. I think whomever reads this Ms. Pilssed they hear your complaints. Let it be. All you are doing is repeating yourself! I will not sit here and debate with you, because I am not going to keep repeating my self.

Roberta Cykon ( the company blocks out my last name, look up my organization I AM WHO I STATE I AM!
Founder, Integrity Beauty Women of Excellence

Would also like to add

AUTHOR: Pissed - (United States of America)

The report below from the secretary of state was filed in Aug. 2012. You have been running this system for 3 years and another previously. Yes, as always I do my homework. See the report below:

WORLD UNIVERSAL PAGEANTS LLC
Note:This online database was last updated on 9/28/2012 6:01:28 PM.
See our Disclaimer.

SOUTH CAROLINA
Profit

REGISTERED AGENT INFORMATION

REGISTERED AGENT NAME:
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.

ADDRESS:

FILE DATE
Document

Domestic LLC
AT WILL

Now, what is wrong with this is the owner is not in Charleston, SC. She runs her business and resides in Travelers Rest, SC. And getting this in Aug. 2012 when you began bringing in more money from new contestants which know nothing about this system is not very helpful for the director. What about the last 3 years? All of us have paid for nothing but a scam. It was not LLC'd at the time we entered and seeing as this is in Charleston, seems like someone else has this system and not the one claiming it is hers. Just pointing out some facts. It must be nice to make as much as this director does in tax free money and get money from the government. Before someone wants to ask is someone jealous of her, look at the scam that is being run. Who would be jealous? I work for a living and that I have, I have worked for to have. Taxes come out of my check. I have a home that I pay for and I certainly don't air my financial woes for everyone to see. I don't beg anyone for money the way this director does and I manage my finances. Unlike this person who has no idea how to run a business. You do not make your own rules with a business. You do not get rid of queens because they have an opinion and say how they feel to you. You do not harass people or have crazy rules where if a queen does not return your call after a month you can take away their title. Where if someone is hostile to you, you take their crown. If they do not do the insane amound of appearances that you remove them. Get a life lady. Pageants are supposed to be fun. All of that is simply a sad control freak who thinks that everyone should be at her beck and call. Sorry she is lonely. If she didn't spend so much time hiding behind a computer she might not be so lonely. But then again, who would really want to go out in public when she does the things she does to other people? Telling someone not to show up at a WU function or they would be arrested...please. This was sent to my friend's daughter and about her mother. You can't have someone arrested without a warrant for them or a restraining order and no one has even harrased this person. The director is harassing and slandering others but has the guts to come on here and say she has been harassed, stalked and so on. No one has time to mess with her. This is a free place to put how you feel about being ripped off. Again, it is funny no one can touch the facts of all this. It is one HUGE SCAM!

Talk about TRANSPARENT

AUTHOR: Pissed - (United States of America)

LOL! Funny that the director herself from Travelers Rest, SC states the above that she looked it up herself as a potential contestant. Who do you think is stupid. We can tell everything that you are posting. Duh! If it is registered, it was just done recently. Probably with the new money she has scammed from the new contestants that don't know any better. And the pageant is not in good standings. Check out the BBB, the IRS or look at this report. Not one, but several have posted about you! Ask questions to past contestants. Alot of people upset about the director. Who are you going to sue for slander? Who is saying it about you? What are you saying about others to people? I have a freedom as speech as you do and guess what else? You are supposed to be running a business in which you have no right to do because you pay no taxes and are living off of the government. Can't afford to pay bills but can afford a lawyer to sue someone? Please! You are going to be sued. Fyi...I have money. I paid for the pageant, I can afford to take you to civil. If you were to sue for slander for everyone that has talked about you for doing wrong, you would be sueing an awful lot of people. I have had so many people Thank me for taking a stand agaist you. Good luck with your slander case as I have never said my name or said your pageant name on anything I have posted besides on here and that is what this page is for. There are alot of us that you have removed and/or done wrong and started drama with. You know that as well as anyone else.

Do yourself a favor and stay off the computer. All you do is upset yourself more. Also, please remember that texting and sending facebook messages about others does not help a slander case, in fact is very harmful to you. I am developing quite a file on you and your pageant. Everything you send to friends comes right back to me. If someone has to tell someone to call them if they want to hear the "truth", it more than likely isn't true. You shouldn't have to convience someone you are right or convience someone your story is the truth. Mine is the truth and since it is not just me, we are right. Your story...You harassed another queen and someone got involved. Wrong, you harassed almost all of your queens and constantly begged for money. People got tired of it and your drama/baggage and voiced their opinion. You could not take it. A real business person if you ask me...

Get over yourself. You have no idea how to run a business. You only had the first pageant that was a sucess because you had help. Your Little Miss WU pageant was a disaster and your "crowning ceremony" was a joke. Your Little Miss Pageant this year didn't even exist because no one would sign up even though you begged for money from everyone without one single contestant and no you have to appoint 3 LMWU queens. No one even signed up for the photo contest you had for Little Miss. The only way you started getting other queens was from a pageant website where ladies from out of country & out of state and a way from this area began joining because they have no clue how you are. Have you not realized something from all of this? Everyone knows you are greedy and money hungary. We have all seen the posts and messages.

I don't have to prove any point, you keep proving it for me. You don't have any sucess because you are doing nothing but scamming poor innocent girls and women. They will all see soon enough as well.

Again, you have several people reporting you on here. Not just one. And more to come too probably.

#10 General Comment

You are wrong

AUTHOR: Director - (United States of America)

I was looking up World Universal Pageant as a possible contestant and found this report.  To make sure I was covering myself, I did a little research and found that this pageant is really registered and in good standing with the Secretary of State of SC.  It's there for anyone to check out. If I were the owner, I would sue you for defamation and slander.

Jealous? Of What? Scamming? Lieing? Deceit? I think not!

AUTHOR: Pissed - (United States of America)

It is absolutely humorous how some of her "friend" and even herself are trying to take a stand for her. You don't have anything else better to say than someone is jealous of her? Who would be jealous of her? She does not "own" the pageant, does not have an LLC, does not pay taxes. No one is jealous of her and what success? That she is making money illegally? That is not sucess, that is sad. And what is worse is that each and everyone that defends her is just as sad. Sad & sick. She bullies 13 year old children and other queens. That is very sick. None of you can stand up and say that she has an LLC, that she has a business license, that she pays taxes. Only queens that can not get another title any other way would be proud to be a queen of hers. Because it is not an international title. In fact, it is nothing but an appointed title. What are you proud of? You didn't win anything. Only desparete people would be proud of that and keep promoting her. If no one can answer any of these questions, then I am right and your sad statements are exactly what I have stated sad. She is a sad, sick and twisted soul. She needs to get over the control freak stuff and do the right thing. Quit scamming people out of their money. Show the license if you have one. Prove me wrong. You will have to show someone something soon enough anyway. All the proper places have been contacted and now know about the scam. I have nothing else I have to say. Again, keep on cyber bullies. You are only making this look better.

You Are So Transparent

AUTHOR: Director - (United States of America)

To the person who has a problem with Miss World Universal, you keep commenting on certain things and it is letting a few of us know who you are. You state several times that she does not "own" the pageant and that she has no LLC's. Now who would be bothered enough to say what she does and does not own? Only one person in my eyes, a pathetic soul in this industry. Leave this woman alone. She is doing nothing but good things in this industry and you are just jealous of her success.

Answer to your sorry "QUESTION"

AUTHOR: Pissed - (United States of America)

How stupid do we look? The director is posting all of this. To answer your question on how you should make amends...You should simply tell everyone that you have hurt and scammed that you are sorry. You have harrassed a ton of people and scammed them. No one wants you to "befriend" them. I wouldn't befriend you again if you were the only person left her. No one wants a thief or a liar as a friend. If it's not for personal gain, you don't want anything to do with it. As far as hurting my daughter, I have no clue what you are taking about as I don't who you think you are talking to. I am not hurting anyone but trying to take your scam down.

All directors that know me, know that I do not bring drama. All directors that have talked to me know who and what I am talking about. You have done caused problems with others too. Remember that. You have done wrong with alot of big pageant people around here. Not just a few. The only one bad is you. You are in denial.

Oh yeah, and by the way...Your so called contract is nul and void in a court of law. There is nothing that can be done because you do not own the pageant and you have no rights to it. Again, although you

claim you have LLC's and so forth, you have nothing. I've done my homework. Also, you do not pay taxes on the income you bring in. Illegal. You are the worst kind of con-artist. The one that denies her actions and tries to make the others look bad. It is truely funny how many people know the truth about you and yet you and your two other so called "pageant directors" try to defend you. They either don't know the real you because you have them fooled. I know, we've been there.

Bottom line, leave as much junk on here as you want about how the rest of us are to blame. Yeah, everyone that you have removed is horrible and we are all drama and we are crazy. We know that is what is being said. I have seen the facebook messages you have sent to another queen. No, you wouldn't slander, right? Whatever. I don't have time to monitor the computer like you do. I work for a living. I don't claim my feet hurt because I worked 4 hours and quit after a week. I work my full time job, and I have a life outside of it. I am so mad because you can't see that everyone don't have time to answer your calls, pay your bills, respond to your 1000 of messages that you send. You are nothing but a bully, a con-artist, a scam. I have not said my name on here the first time. Have fun with that. There is more than 1 person you have upset. I know at least 20-30 folks right now that you have wronged and that back me 100%. All directors know me and know the situation. They know I have no problems with them. Why? Because they do not harass us. They do not ask for money for their marketing proposes or for their own gain because they care more about buying crowns for themselves or worrying about a pageant. The other directors know they keep their pageant money seperate from their personal money. They pay their bills and take care of themselves. They run a pageant like they should be run. They don't expect everyone to run it for them while they talk to everyone. They don't have mental issues.

You do not need to be able to be on the computer. You are a mence to society right now. You bully young girls and young women. You try to bully the mothers behind a computer. You slander to others to make you look good. Really sad. You had wonderful queens and moms to back you. We realized how you are. What do any of us have to say sorry for? Exposing you? Telling you how we feel? Being honest? I don't think so. I don't want anything to do with you ever again. None of us do. We simply want what is right. You to shut the pageant down and quit the harassment. I think it is absolutely funny that in your sick and twisted mind you would for once think that any of us think we have lost a friend and feel bad about it.

Leave minors out of this conversation. Want me to go there with you and your daughter? She doesn't even want to be around you per your words. How many times have you told us all that your children think you should get out more and stay off the computer? That you should work? Of course you wouldn't do that when you can get free money by scamming with the pageants and harassing people to send in money. I know a lady that you sent many of emails to requesting her send in her money before your deadline and you cancelled the pageant and were still sending emails to her begging for money. It is sad. Really sad.

I'm not worried about anything you put on here. I have took all steps that I feel necessary. I didnt start this ripoff report and had nothing to do with it in the beginning. You falsely accused me at that time. I have never harassed you, stalked you or anything else. You have me confused with yourself. I don't have time to bother with you and I could care less what you do. You are nothing to me. Again, I have a life. I have turned this system in to everything that I needed to.

As far as the other 2 that have absolutely nothing to do with this. I take it that they are just like you. Have a nice life cyber bullies.

#14 Consumer Suggestion

Question

AUTHOR: Director - (United States of America)

You say that this director is at fault.  You also stated that "she should make amends".  What do you purpose she do?  She has not posted anything that I can see other than her rebuttal to this report and by staying away from the drama, she is doing what she should do.

Sorry, but I don't see her on here ripping you to shreds. So, what do you want her to do?  You stated that you won't stop but you want her to "make amends'?  What reason would she or any other person in their right mind want to try and befriend you or even discuss this after you have done everything possible to make her look bad.   I'm sorry, but do you not realize you are making yourself look worse and worse by continuing this vendetta?

If other directors see this, do you honestly believe they would want your daughter to be part of their system?

So, answer the question. How do you purpose "she make amends"?  Sounds as though that is out of the question, but would love to hear what you want her to do about this, if anything.

If you are not a part of it, STAY OUT OF IT!

AUTHOR: Pissed - (United States of America)

You find it amusing? Be one of her queens. Then let's see what is so amusing. And as far as harassment, let's look at all her emails. She has nothing agaist me. I have a ton for her. And by the way, I have not stalked her page. I have blocked her! She is nothing but a drama queen and everyone is tired of it. How many queens has she lost this month? 4 or 5? How many total since she started? Alot more. I could name drop, but I don't have to. She stalks my page and has her friends stalk both mine and others pages. She can't do anything about it because I have NEVER said her name or her pageant except on here and quess what. My name is not on here and it is freedom of speech. She slanders everyone names that has something to say about her. I have had enough. And you so called defender, do you really think your points matter? She is scared and she should be because she is running a big scam. Why do you think she only has mostly girls from out of state or out of the country? Duh, because everyone from around her knows how she is. EVERYONE! She knows she is wrong and that is what hurts the most. The truth hurts. I sleep good at night and I will sleep even better once everything else takes place and she has no choice but to shut it down. It is not fair to anyone how she acts. She had really good queens that she treated like pure garbage. Constant emails every other day, texts messages, phone calls all the time. And what were they about? She was either harassing the queens for appearances to help her marketing because she is to lazy to do it or harassing them about what job she was giving everyone for her pageant that is a year away, or she was harassing them begging for money to help her promote her pageant or for her personal use because she can not manage money.

If you can't manage your own money, how can you manage a business? Someone with the issues she has should not be managing a business.

Do you want me to tell you what I find amusing? You must be just like her to defend her. All the queens that she has done this to know what is going on and know how she is. I really don't think that many can be wrong. She is a deceptive con-artist that trys to use her "christianity" or illnesses for profit or to gain pity. She is always sick, always has some kind of drama going on, or something all the time. She stays in house and uses the computer to hide behind because she can not talk to someone about issues she has without making the conversation all about her and her problems. She is in denial. I wouldn't doubt it if the one defending the "lady" is the "lady" herself.

Bottom line, if you were not so concerned and you were doing the right thing, you would not have to come on here and attempt to defend yourself. How about all the lies you have already told your new queens to cover up your mess you caused? They will soon see how you are.

This entire report is funny because more than one person has reported you. Not the same person. I have documentation to support everything. I even have documentation from a queen she has added back that states the problems she has had with her and details her bi-polor issues. Removing 4 queens to add back one from the past?

And what queen can truely be proud to be appointed? What queen can be proud of a director that does not even stand beside her own platform? What queen can be proud of a director that begs for money? What queen needs the drama in her life? If you agree with her, you bring as much drama as she does and no one needs you either. I have a good reputation and have never had these issues before with any other system. Ask other directors. How many of queens has she lost and for what reasons? The numbers speak for themselves. All anyone has to do is ask.

Get a life and quit harassing me. Stay off of my facebook page and my friends facebook page. Stop sending messages to minors. Stop bullying a minor. That is illegal. Stop running a scam for your personal gain. Thanks and have a great life.

Second set of thoughts on the previous replies

AUTHOR: Roberta - (USA)

Hello Again,

First of all, I am NOT a Pageant Director, I am a Founder and a Director of a Ministry. As one of Kelleys Ministerial Coaches I have to say I have every single right to voice my opinion as everyone else on this post has.

Kelley is NOT a con artist and a thief. I don't quite understand again for a second time why the complaint is about your version and the click you belong too version of her personally and not about the service you are unhappy about? There are billions of people in this world, I doubt quite highly everyone in this world thinks the way that you do or tend to think at this moment because you are upset

I highly suggest you watch the words you are using, because i don't know if you realize it but they can be turned on you, I do not believe in doing that to others but let me give you an example:
Do you ever make copies at work with out getting permission? You are stealing
Do you ever use the phone while you are on company time when you should be working? That is stealing
Do you ever get on the internet for your own personal interest while you are working? That is stealing
Do you ever take money from your spouse or partner with out asking? That is stealing

Do you ever tell someone something about your self to sell your self? Meaning you are better in something, you own something to keep up with the Joneses or that you are involved in something to get someone to notice you through an interview, getting your self known in the community, or even just to make a phone call?Do you lie about your weight on your drivers license? that is being a con artist. you are saying something about your self that is not quite the truth.

Long short, we all do it in some degree,. I will not write out a curriculum about how that can be wrong, but we all do it in some way some more severe than others. So i ask you to please watch how you say things.

I have asked the people who are a part of my program for money. I have asked them to help me to become a non profit, to raise money for media, to have photos published in magazines, shirts to be made and so fourth. We ask and keep our prices low so that we can help others, if you think we are trying to get rich off this think again. I am by far not rich from this, I have invested thousands of my own dollars into this to help get it going, I am at a point in my life that I need the support of my members to help me. If you sign up for the program/pageant you should think if you are a part of it you would support it whole heartily not just for a title.

If Kelley has on an administration level promoted her pageant in the wrong light, i will say it is the fault of the person who mentored her. She was trained by a National Pageant Director and she was taught everything through this person. That falls on the person who trained her. NOT KELLEY.

Regarding her platform. GIVE ME ALL THE BLAME! I take it. I am the one who told her to talk about her life openly. I am the one who told her to use her pain for purpose. If you want to blame anyone for it, Blame me. You never had a bad day that you haven't ever said I am done, I just can't do it anymore? Just because you needed someone to understand? If you want to be truthful more people have talked that way than not. Maybe it is hard to understand, but there is a difference if you live a life being a shamed of your past, of your current situation verses being open about it.

I don't really feel that you have the right to say that Kelley has brought this on all her self. First you are saying she is a con artist and taking people for their money, then you are in the next hand saying she is losing her house, etc. don't you think if she was conning people she wouldn't be losing her house? She would have the money to support herself? I just really think that this is disrespectful, I just laugh because all this is doing is making her stronger, all this is doing is making more of a way for her to get her story told and to the next step. See what you don't understand is she has a very strong support system that does not allow people who want to take someones faults and try to make someone look back knock them down, Regardless of what you or anyone says, IF GOD WANTS IT, IT WILL HAPPEN. She will not be a failure on your account. She is a mighty woman who has supported many.

I can understand that you are possibly upset, but i don't think that you realize look into the future if you make amends, can you remove this NO! If you stand firmly in what you believe why are you not stating who  you are? It seems that everyone wants to be cowardly on what they convict to be true, If you know it is truth reveal yourself!

I am a licensed Notary, all a notary does is guarantee the person who signed the document is the person who signed. That has not a darn thing to do with the contract.

again, to make you understand, you state that she doesn't want anyone to breach her contract but she can,
Have you ever made an appt for a Dr and the Dr cancels and you can't charge him, but if you don't cancel he can charge you? What is the difference?SHE IS THE DIRECTOR. She can do anything she wants, IT IS HER PAGEANT!

Yes, i would like the proof that you are offering, You can mail it to
PO BOX 111
Fowler, Ohio 44418

I talk to the women who are my ambassadors all year long, before, during and after, I have events that are set up from a year from now that i have to plan who is going to be there. I have a right to ask if these women want to be involved as a representative they know fully that they are required to be ACCOUNTABLE and discuss what they can and cannot do.

Please understand every program runs differently, Just because you know some things about pageants doesn't mean that everyone runs theirs that way. Leave the personal vendettas out of this. This has nothing to do with her personal life. it is just being used as a way to find more reasons to say how horrid she is. I have been an avid supporter for her program since it has started, Her program has grown remarkably well, she cares very much about her Queens, has she had some issues? Heck yeah, we all have. But to say she is a terrible director, a con artist, mentally unstable, and so fourth, i believe from her fruit it shows different. You are not all of World Universal. Everyone has a different opinion. Can you make everyone happy? No way. Again i am very sorry you have had some disappointments, but i truly do not feel that this was the right way to go about it,

In truth God knows who you are, and HE WILL take care of it. I believe it fully. What you need to do is learn from experience what didn't work with this pageant if you feel it is so bad, dust off and try a different organization next year, What are you going to do if you go elsewhere and you have a complaint about them? The same thing? I honestly think this could have been handled differently. I pray that you never have to experience this. Kelley never deserved this NO ONE does.

I have been running my program for almost five years. I have made mistakes made several people mad, have lost people that i deeply cared about, removed people from my group and have gained some wonderful supporters. We learn as we go, think about it, how much time have you invested in WU? Now think about how much time we have invested in our programs? We have a lot more to deal with than you make it out to be. I stand strong in my conviction about Kelley Bracken Rainey. She does have Integrity. She is a remarkable woman, She will do what she can for you. Does she have a bad day, sure. I do too! We ARE HUMAN!

I pray that I can bring some form of light to this subject, some way some how. I pray that you search your hearts and find a productive POSITIVE way to change this. I am sorry on my end and truly apologize and ask for forgiveness on my end if Kelley discussing her life with you has offended you. I believe strongly in disclosure, She has been working with me for over four years now. I have helped this remarkable woman soar in her healing process. It inspires me to watch her grow and see the good that she is offering the world.

As i said to her today. Dust off Kelley and stay prayerful this is only going to help you raise higher in many areas of your life. You have many who powerfully support you that will not allow the idle words of those who have anger in their heart to hurt nor consume you.

Please prayerfully consider your words wisely the next time you or any of your supporters post. You may be upset now, but you do not know your future. you cannot take back words, they cut like a knife. Lets work this out there are to many hurting people in this world who need to be encouraged. Not down graded.

Roberta ****
Founder of Integrity Beauty Women of Excellence

#17 General Comment

Correction to some of your ideas

AUTHOR: Director - (United States of America)

First of all, I find this highly amusing.  The person you are exposing has answered your report and listed her reasons for her actions as well as posted her contract.  You are attacking her personally, so this is grounds for criminal harassment charges against you.

For your information,

Legal Contracts

A contract typically does not have to be notarized. A notary public (or simply "notary") provides an acknowledgment that the
signature appearing on the document is that of the person whose signature it purports to be. There is a requirement that some documents be notarized, such as a real property deed. Unless specifically required by state or municipal law, a contract does not have to be acknowledged before a notary public.

Cyberstalking

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet, email or other electronic communications to stalk, and generally refers to a pattern of threatening or malicious behaviors. Sanctions range from misdemeanors to felonies.

Looks to me that this has gone way beyond professional and that  what you've stated in your report, she has a great case against you for the above, not to mention slander, although slander is very difficult to prove in a court of law.

If you continue this vendetta, she will have more and more ammunition to use against you in a court of law.  Be careful when continuously posting because it does become harassment.  If you have any money, she can get you for punitive damages as well.

Make sure you have solid, written proof.  I'm sure she's covered all of her bases, so unless you want to unleash a big can of worms, it might be best to stop before your actions become criminal.

Not Personal~Truth

AUTHOR: Pissed - (United States of America)

How dare you pageant directors get on here and defend her. Though you may think you know her, she acts one way with you and another with everyone else. She is a con artist and a thief. Are you all seriously going to tell me that at least 10 of her past queens were wrong? 10-1, I would say the 1 is wrong and that is Kelley. I did not start these reports, but I am going to voice my opinion. We started out after being referred. We were to have a real pageant and ended up having a crowning ceremony. Not because of her health, but because of her experience with her "Little Miss World Universal" pageant. She caught alot of heat on that because of how it was run. After that, a ton of emails, facebook messages, texts, calls, ect..were made. She has constantly ask for money for marketing or for her personal use. She got upset when I have made statements that she should not be asking her queens for money. She removes queens as she sees fit without any care. She makes this pageant system look like a huge joke, which the reality of it is, It is a joke because it simply is not legal. How you ask?

Kelley does not have a business license. If she does, prove it.
Kelley does not pay taxes on this pageant or her photography business, yet she hands out business cards.
Kelley does not have the pageant trademarked therefore it does not belong to her.
It is not an international title because again it is fake. People should do their homework. Unfortunatley for me, it was late when I did.

Her platform that she promotes is suicide prevention. We all know what happened and yes it is horrible. I don't wish it on anyone, however, if you are going to have a platform, you should abide by it as well and not threaten to commit suicide yourself. Bet she don't admit that. Just happened this year.

I have done nothing but tell the truth with anything I have said. I have took several different avenues to get my point across and I am going to continue as this scam must come to a hault. She also likes to try to spin her story to make others feel sorry for her. She has something different all the time. Losing her house, always sick, making drama that she starts look like it is someone elses fault. I'm sorry, but I can not feel sorry for someone that brings it all on herself. Anyone that trys to tell a minor that she has been removed as a queen because of her mother and that she only has her mother to blame is very sick. A very sick and twisted woman. Harassing a minor is agaist the law and an order of protection is going to be requested. Sending messages to others and using my and my daughters name is called slander. Naming myself and my daughter who again is a minor is slander. Kelley has messed with the wrong person to be doing all of this. I am a business woman and I know what is legal and what is not.

By the way everyone, the "contract" she posted is not legal. It is not notorized and has nothing legal about it. She doesn't want you to breach her so called contract, but she can breach it anytime she feels like it. She sets high standards as well for her queens that only got crowned. She does not want you do any pageants while under her system and wants you to do 24 appearances in a year. She then dropped them to 18 to make it "easier for everyone" Hard to do these appearances when everyone knows how she is in SC or at least locally. My daughter was making her appearances and did great ones too. We even made them having these feelings about her. I did not do anything to hurt her until things got to this level. I am not trying to hurt her, I am trying to keep her from hurting others like she has done us.

Want proof? I have documentation. I have friends who can tell you and show you their documentation.

So before this director or any other director try to bash me, my daughter or anyone else that I know, know your factts because if stand behind this trash, you are a horrible director yourself. A pageant director should not constantly text, call, email or facebook you everyother day about a pageant that is a year away. They should not be asking for money for their own marketing or ask for money because they can not manage their money. A pageant director is responsible for marketing, setting up the pageant, having the pageant and giving crowns and titles. No other director has ever acted the way this lady has. I understand she has mental issues, but she needs to do the right thing for once and get help and make amends. She also needs to be honest with herself that she has ripped people off and stop the pageant as it is not legal. How can anyone justify what she does?

#19 General Comment

The information given was false and a personal vindiction!

AUTHOR: NationalDirector - (United States of America)

I have known Kelly Bracken Rainey for many years. Both on a personal and professional level. When Kelly set out to start her own pageant, her vision and dreams were to make a positive impression and a difference in womens' lives. She gives each individual queen her heart and soul when they win her pageant. She helps them find appearances. Checks on them to make sure they are okay, as a mentor. Not a psycho. She is there for help to them at all costs! She wants them to know that!

I have seen her cry and pray for her girls. I have witnessed her spend countless hours searching for the perfect prize and crown that each lady would be proud to have. Thes queens are serving a moral, professional and worthy pageant system.

Now how is that a rip off? Have you ever put on a pageant and experience firsthand the expense and time it takes to run a pageant system? Even a small one? If you haven't then you have NO right to judge or make rude comments! Some times we do not get the number of contestants needed for a fair competition, especially when you are new to the pageant world, so everyone that has joined is sometimes appointed a crown. They are asked if they can fulfill the national contract at this time and they sign a contract. If they have no intention on doing so, they should walk away gracefully at this time. Not take the crown and slander the pageant system!

There is NO one that I would stand up for and say that they are a great person if it is not true! I stand behind Kelly Braken Rainey 100% in her business and her life and think that this person that wrote the false information should be SUED for slander and deffamation of character! How dare you make reference to a deceased person! Do you not know that is disrespectful in its own? SHAME on you! You will answer to God for that! You will probably be answering to God for many things in your life, as it seems to be your character! Good luck with that!

My Thoughts about this situation with World Universal

AUTHOR: Roberta - (United States of America)

My name is Roberta ****. I am the Founder of Integrity Beauty Women of Excellence which is a National Women's Ministry that uses the pageant concept to talk about our testimonies and Jesus Christ. I have known Lady Kelley since she has created the vision for World Universal. Both she and I were being mentored by the same pageant director of a rather large pageant organization to help us get our programs to expand.

in 2011 Lady Kelley was appointed the Integrity Beauty Inspiring Woman for my program. I am aware that Lady Kelley had illness concerns during that time. Lady Kelley has done NOTHING but support my program. Lady Kelley could have had a nasty attitude and never offered to volunteer her time to help me get my program going, but instead she was a remarkable person in helping me see that my program did excel. That right there shows leadership. She did not look at me as a competition.

I have been Lady Kelleys ministerial mentor for the past four years regarding her husbands suicide. I have helped empower her to talk about her life story and embrace her pain and create purpose from it. What disturbs me is there is a difference of saying this person ripped me off, but to say that someones emotions ripped you off is totally uncalled for and wrong. I think that my dear one you should hang your head. Think about it. Do you ever confide in anyone you trust at work? Your reputation is on the line, Do you ever confide in anyone in the community with your issues? Your reputation is on the line. Do you ever confide in your best friend? Your reputation is on the line, Do you realize your friendship is not forever. One instance and that relationship could actually be severed. Think about it. Stating that she was a poor director because of her talking to her Queens about her battles is wrong.

As a director of a ministry that uses the pageant concept, I will be quite frank, It is kind of hard not to build a relationship with your ambassadors and queens. If anyone does not try too, or find it hard not too they are in it for the money, not for the true value of the women who a part of your program. I am guilty will admit it right now, I have had talks with my ambassadors each of them know how i feel. I do not sugar coat anything. I know that God has my back and he will turn my battle into a triumph. I personally believe that this comment was used as a vengeful way to talk down about her and question her credibility.

Lady Kelley is a very credible woman. There have been times at four in the morning when she has been of sound sleep i have called her for director advice and she has helped me with open arms. She cares about her pageant, We have cried together over the ignorance that we have had to deal with because of others. See what you don't understand sure, you can pin point, but what if we discussed the trials that we have been through, There are one of you and hundreds of people we deal with. We have lost sleep at nights, said many prayers and cried many tears over the women who are in our systems because we love them and want to see well for them.

For anyone who thinks that Lady Kelley is a fraud, I will state this. I will put my ministry organization on the line and give it up tomorrow if you can prove to me fully she is. I know that is a lie. Ok we all make mistakes i have and i will admit it, We learn how to make our programs better by the mistakes we encounter.

Why are you being the sounding board for the women who are involved, i believe if i am not mistaken, If there was any negativity involved in the program those women would have been dethroned anyway. If you are talking about the director behind their back, the person who is there to help you, where is your integrity? Do you honestly think that it costs us to do these programs for free?? Her prices are cheaper than mine and I don't even have a pageant! Some times in the sponsorship aspect people do not follow through. It is not the fault of the director. Just this year, I had to loan a pageant director $2000.00 because her sponsor backed out on her the very last second. Sometimes it is not because of the director.

I ask you to search your heart. You need to forgive her and allow the women who have actual issues with her organization to deal with her. I am sure that there are stones that can be thrown at you as well, We all have made mistakes in our lives. I just find this very sad. very very sad. i don't honestly think you have any knowledge of what a director goes through, if you did you would have a bit more compassion than what you state.

I pray for you and ask you to look at your heart and the motive behind it, I will stand up for this organization and i put my program on the line to state that i know for a fact that this woman cares about her queens, her organization and becoming a better director. If you are doing this for your own vengeful gain please remember God is watching you, I have watched personally peoples lives change into ruin for trying to mess with a vision that God has asked someone to do. Please choose your words wisely. You may not see your outcome today, but trust me, God has the final say.

God Bless you,
Roberta ****
Founder of Integrity Beauty Women of Excellence

#21 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal to Statement Posted on August 27, 2012

AUTHOR: Director - (United States of America)

I have a contract for all of my queens.  I have NEVER covered air line flights or meals.  All 2012 queens knew that they were "appointed".  Due to health issues in 2011 through the spring of 2012, I was not able to promote the pageant.  Each queen knew they were appointed to promote the pageant.  They paid a fee of $250.00, which covered the cost of their crowns, scepters, rhinestone sashes and crown pins.

I have had two queens from South Africa and neither of them have complained.  Both are exceptional women who believe in this pageant system.  I have girls coming to the 2013 pageant again from Africa as well as Canada and contestants within the United States.

All appointed queens signed a contract on April 7, 2012.  This person who reported my system is just sour grapes!  I cannot believe that someone would be so vindictive as to say the things which where posted here. Below is a copy of the contract.

As any director knows, there are sometimes problems with queens who will not fulfill their contracts. I know the person who wrote this.  What  she has done is going against everything World Universal stands for and is definitely not a "lady".  No caring, decent human being would hold my husband's death against me!

Yes, Suicide Prevention and Awareness is on my website as the international platform.  I lost my husband to suicide in 2003.  Since then, I have tried to find a way to help others and myself who have lost loved ones to suicide. Suicide is the most agonizing death anyone could possibly experience.  Anyone can see that this woman has issues herself to use this against me!

For someone to use my husband's suicide to try and humiliate me, is unbearably cruel!  Anyone can look up my husband's obituary in the Greenville News online.  I should not have to be submitted to such hostile and vindictive treatment!

When these ladies were appointed, they knew exactly what they were receiving and what they wouldn't.  I did not hide anything, nor did I "scam" them.  Everything was as I had stated to them before their appointment in April, 2012.

Less than a month after the appointment of the queens, I had a woman resign.  I asked her to return the crown, sash and scepter.  Since then, she has misrepresented herself as a World Universal queen both online and in other publications.

I have asked her several times to stop this and return the items which are stated in the contract.  She has never returned them.  I have both a state and federal tax number as I am registered as an LLC.  Everything is current and up to date.

Again, to use my husband's death as a way to degrade me is inconceivable.  This woman needs help herself!  Nothing but a hardened heart would cause someone to do this.

World Universal Pageant is given my permission to use my photo in the publication of promotional literature and advertising.

I will make a minimum of 24 appearances throughout the year of my reign. These appearances can be parades, pageants, community activities etc. I understand that if I do not make the required # of appearances above, the director can take my title and, I will return my Crown, Sash, etc, without reservation, with no refunds. I also understand that any cost incurred by me to return such items will be at my own expense.

Photos of ALL appearances will be submitted to the office within 30 days of the appearance.

Submit photos to:
I understand that I am responsible scheduling my own personal appearances at my own cost. I understand that I am totally financially responsible for all fees and costs incurred while I am a World Universal Queen.

Contestant must never have, past or present, nor will she during her reign, pose for any pictures, film, or video associated with or related to any form of nudity or pornography. Nor have ever or presently be involved in any form of employment, which involves partial or complete nudity.  Contestant must never have, past or present, have photos on any world wide web communications, magazines, posters, etc, which content is partial or complete nude or photos of a lewd or indecent content. Contestant agrees to conduct herself, with honor and integrity, in the areas of my space, facebook, blogspots, etc.or any related worldwide website. Contestants/Queens must be born FEMALE. Any of the above described violations will result in immediate title disqualification, titleholder will relinquish her title without reservations, and return all prizes given to her on the day she won the pageant, and in the condition she received them in. If titleholder does not comply with these terms, legal action will taken. These terms are non negotiable, and any fees paid are NON REFUNDABLE, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Iwill NOT defame the pageant through any action of my own,  whether it be oral, written or otherwise stated. Defamation of the pageant while in public, past or present inappropriate behavior either in public, in photographs, on facebook, myspace, free message boards, or any World Wide Web communications.

Any violations will result in automatic relinquishment of my
title and prizes.

I will NOT consume and/or use alcohol and/or illegal drugs while wearing my sash and/or crown. Doing so will result in automatic disqualification of my title and prizes.

Director reserves the right, while you are a World Universal titleholder, to use her discretion, to which pageant systems you would be given permission to compete in or not compete. I will notify my director of the systems I am considering by email, and phone.

I understand that by having a World Universal Pageant title, I can never compete for that EXACT title again. I can, however, return and compete in the World Universal Pageant in another division.

The crown & sash
given, the title holder will receive is New. If the titleholder breaks, looses, or items are stolen etc, director is not responsible to replace the items.

The title of World Universal, will be valid for the competition year, and will expire at the 2013 Little Miss World Universal Pageant.

I have no reason for an apology to my queens.  I stand by my statement and can produce witnesses to the appointment of the 2012 queens.  The queens I have are ladies.  They have represented  World Universal with honesty, compassion and loyalty.  I am looking forward to the 2013 pageant and another wonderful year with great queens.