Complaint Review: Mission Ranch Apartments

• Submitted: Fri, September 15, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 15, 2006

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Mission Ranch Apartments
5600 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Mission Ranch Apartments ripoff San Antonio Texas

I'm guilty I commited a parking violation by parking in a no parking zone. However, the only reason I parked there was because after circling the complex 2 times, there were no parking spots anywhere in the complex. There is insufficient parking for residents. If you're a shift worker, you can forget finding a parking spot! You can pay for reserved spots...but I think it's ludacris...hello!!! I pay rent.

Doesn't that entitled me to a parking spot within the complex no matter what hour of the day? They issue everyone parking permits...not sure of the purpose, no warnings nothing...they just tow...There was even an instance where a resident ran upstairs real quick, left the car parked for a second...and they lifted the car ready to tow, with her 5 yr old daughter still in the car!!! I was told I should park outside the gated apt complex if I couldn't find a spot...that doesn't make sense...I live in the complex. I have been a resident here for about 2 years, and I would not have resigned my lease had I known there would be a parking problem. I will not be renewing my lease here...and I caution anyone to stay away!!!

I pay rent I should be able to find a parking spot!

Chan
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2006 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mission-Ranch-Apartments/San-Antonio-Texas-78240/Mission-Ranch-Apartments-ripoff-San-Antonio-Texas-211259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mission Ranch Apartments