Complaint Review: Mission debt settlement agency

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: nalini — queens New York United States of America
Mission debt settlement agency
292 madison ave 22 floor new york 10017 ny, New York United States of America

Mission debt settlement agency patric and boris took my money new york, New York

My Name is Nalini ram i join mission debt settlement agency on july 2012. Between my husband and i we made a total payment of $1200 to mission agency .after some reserch on the internet and bbb rating we decided this is not a company we should trust .we decided to cancle. i call the office i spoke with a guy name patric we was recommend by a guy name Boris office in brooklyn close to coney island.I told patric we want to cancle our contract he said that not a problem he need a written letter from us that we want to cancle i did that on aug 9 2012. i call him after i fax the letter ask  about my refund he said they are no refund i said what do u mean by that .you guys did not pay none of my creaditor why took my money. he was very rude and told me that is for the y fee.They never discuss when cancle they would take our hard earn money .They told us the fee are only $50 and we could cancle anytime with full refund.Please people do not join this company they are a total rip off.

Innocent people like us are in financial hardship and company like this stealing client hard earn money to full they pocket..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mission-debt-settlement-agency/ny-New-York-10017/Mission-debt-settlement-agency-patric-and-boris-took-my-money-new-york-New-York-925561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mission debt settlement agency