Complaint Review: Mission settlement agency

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Mohamed o — Brooklyn New York
Mission settlement agency
2713 Coney Island ave Brooklyn, New York USA

Mission settlement agency Alpha settlement agency I paid them monthly $470 +$ 49 fees to deals with my overwhelming debt and paid my creditors back but they didn't Brooklyn New York

I was one of more than 1200 victims of this agency , I was supposed to be a debt free by now .but they took a monthly payments in the course of 3 years ($470 +$ 49) without dealing with my creditors . the collection agency has sent me a letter asking me to change to another  agency but I'm afraid from another rip off again I really don't know what do !!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mission-settlement-agency/Brooklyn-New-York-11235/Mission-settlement-agency-Alpha-settlement-agency-I-paid-them-monthly-470-49-fees-to-1087599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mission settlement agency