Complaint Review: Missouri Wind and Solar

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Scamsearcher — Oxnard California United States of America
Missouri Wind and Solar
332 Cobble Stone Drive Seymour,, Missouri United States of America

Missouri Wind and Solar Mountain Wind Trading Comapany False advertising, Selling defective products, terrible service-does not honor warranties- personally attack,threatens , blames competitors for bad reviews Seymour, , Missouri

*Consumer Suggestion: A VIDEO IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.!!

*Consumer Comment: Missouri Wind & Fraud

I contacted this conpany for interest in the wind turbines they sell. I found them on you tube.

I contacted the company via the phone and spoke with Jeff the owner. I told him what I was needing as far as my power demands and my goal in the direction I wanted to go. I asked if his system could handle my demand on power.

Jeff stated that would be no problem and recommended his 1500 watt with 5 falcon blades along with a controller and a dump station.

I ordered these products and installed them exactly like Jeff instructs us to on his You tube video. I also used the same parts he had in his video

To keep this short - I received the Box of parts and noticed I received a 24 v PMA, not a 12v  I ordered

I called and spoke with a guy named Wyhatt. He said it would be fine to hook up the 24 v

I installed my system and turned it on. [continued below]....
..... Right away I noticed the the turbine was not producing the amps they advertised in their charts. Stating 20amp @400rpm.  I tried to contact them and after about a week i finally reach jeff. He stated my ground was wrong and not to connect it to the pole (like his video says) but to run a wire all the way up the pole to the turbine. I did.

I received the same result. I tried to contact them but could not reach them. I did not think much of it at the time. I just figured they were busy. I though the reason why it was no working was because they sent me a 24v PMA. SO I ordered another 12v PMA because I needed to get this up and running. I never thought that a company that advertised as much as they do will rip people of the way they do

I installed the second PMA and received the same results. I started trying to contact the via skype,email and telephone and could not get no responses. That is when I was starting to fill rip off.

After no positive response from this company I decide to make a video showing the system and the Amps these turbines was making and post it on you tube to warn people about what this company does to trick you to buy from them and how they treat you after they get your money.

I had no clue what I just walked into. Since this day i have found alot of other people that have been treated just like I was and ripped of by this man. If you speak neg against him on his videos, he delete you,blocks you from posting any more and starts attack you on other sites, the trick is he usually uses alias so it does not look bad on his company (supposely)

He has been report to the BBB and did not respond to the complaint. I think the Fed Trade Comm got him to remove his charts but now he is moving everything to Mountain Wind Trading Company and using the same charts but not his Name.

I recently found out he was trying to sell some overheating self destructing PMA and when I made the clip that proved it. The next day he remove all PMA's off his site. Reported me to youtube because I copied parts of his videos that showed the lies. You tube made me remove my clip for copy right infringement. He is now selling this PMA on ebay under Mountain Wind Trading company.

Someone else posted a complaint against this company and this man on this site and his response was it was his competitors. If you look on ebay and the neg reviews. He always says it is his competitors. Mapawatt did and article on turbines and ALOT of people posted how they got ripped off by his company. WHat does Jeff do- He goes under an alias and does this big rant, blaming conpetitors and get the sight shut down. I think the post are still there but no one can post anymore

I have pointed out how his terms protect him from honoring any warranty. In his term he states no refunds on Mechanical or electrical parts. He dose not sell anything else. he states you need a RAN to return any parts. But you can't get these numbers

I bought one of my PMA's through pay pal and I filed a complaint. All his videos are gear toward a do it yourself site but he stated his response to pay pal that I hooked it up myself so I voided the warranty. Pay Pal found him fraudulent and made him give a me a refund on my second PMA i bought from him. He now has that same PMA on ebay stating I hooked it up wrong. Even used my name in full on his add. He is listed under "rapto417". It is a brown painted PMA

This man has been ripping people off for a long time. I came along and have been showing everyone on you tube under the Scamsearcher name. recently had to remove alot of my videos because I copied parts of his ,showing where he was lieing. Now I have to buy  these parts and make new videos.

This needs to be sent to the news media in that area and this company should have his business license pulled due to the scams he pulls.

Almost everyday now I get an email where he goes to other people who have posted on you tube and start trashing me and others. Creating new alais and channels making clips trashing me mostly. I am his biggest fear now.

I am now even friend with a guy in Australia that was ripped off more that 3 grand from this guy. I lost about $1500. These amount are criminal when you come down to it.

I have an email where he says his income would be 2 million this years. That is alot of good american being ripped off.

I have heard of people that are in Jail for life for alot less than this. .

I can go on but I think you get my point

Some of his known alais are
MWandS
Pepper ???
Crappolice
Iamdwalrus
etc

and more that are suspected Like thebillythekid, mandaley, DIY???

there is to many people out there that have posted against this man and company. There is to many people that have sent emails to me stating they have been riiped off by him and treated the same way I was for it to be just his competitors.

He even has videos of him drinking and smoking attacking alott of us on you tube. he made 6 videos in a drunken state. He was the Idiotsearcher in these videos acting like charlie Sheen.

Can you see where this man needs to be stopped

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2011 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Missouri-Wind-and-Solar/Seymour-Missouri-65746/Missouri-Wind-and-Solar-Mountain-Wind-Trading-Comapany-False-advertising-Selling-defectiv-745439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Missouri Wind and Solar

#1 Consumer Suggestion

A VIDEO IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.!!

AUTHOR: slugg0 - (USA)

You know, i have been looking into the possility of either buying a PERMANENT MAGNET GENERATOR, or making one myself..

And it really URKS me out, to see how all these people have (obviously) been ripped off, by someone that's taken advantage of their trust, and belief in their fellow man, etc.. etc.. etc..

But i have what i believe is a great SUGGESTION, that one or some of you guys might want to try..

And there will be NO WAY for ANY scam artist to have youtube pull your video, for "copyright infringement"...

Very simply put, i would like for someone to PURCHASE the PMA GENERATORS that are advertised to generate the highest amounts of amperage and voltage, and PUT THEM TO THE TEST.. ON VIDEO..!!!

You know, whenever someone buys a PMA GENERATOR, they should MAKE A VIDEO, like:

1.  BENCH TEST..  Go out to your garage, and set up the PMA GENERATOR, to where you can rotate it at different sustained RPM's, and SHOW people what the RPM GUAGE SAYS, and THE AMOUNT OF AMPS AND VOLTAGE that is being produced, at different speeds..

2.  You could say, "Hey, you people can go to this manufacturer's web-site, and see for yourself, their own "charts" that state their CLAIMS, of how much juice their different PMA GENERATORS are SUPPOSED to PRODUCE.."

3.  "But HERE is what this gizmo REALLY PUTS OUT, at different RPM's..."

Like i said, i myself have been looking all over the internet, trying to find the best PMA GENERATOR/ALTERNATOR, and IF some company CLAIMS their device will produce X AMOUNT of JUICE at certain RPM's, then BY GOD, IT BETTER PRODUCE THAT..!!!

It is not right, that i should buy something from someone under false pretenses, and miss out on a really good product that someone else (that was HONEST enough to claim only what it really did generate) had...

Example:  If Company A is honest, and claims their PMA will generate 20 amps at 3000 RPM's, and Company B (dishonestly) claims theirs gets twice that, but REALLY only produces HALF the amount of energy (that company A does) then BOTH ME AND COMPANY A LOSE OUT..!!!

Now, some might say, "Hey, what if someone tampers with a PMA, to make it produce less energy?"... and they have a valid point... BUT, the company that MAKES that PMA can make their own video, and anyone watching both videos can decide for themselves, just who is lying and who is telling the truth..!!

If people would do this, then it would encourage, or prompt PMA manufacturers to make videos, showing (step by step and model by model) the EXACT amount of energy produced, at different RPM's...

And to all the people that posted complaints here, i kindly request that if it's at all possible, could you please make a VIDEO, showing (with an RPM GUAGE and VOLTMETER) just EXACTLY the amount of JUICE the PMA produces..?  The one you purchased, that isn't producing what they claimed it would...

Please make a video of the PMA you got, that isn't what it was claimed to be, and post it on youtube..  As long as you do it the way i just mentioned, the company that made it won't be able to pull your video..

Thanks

Missouri Wind & Fraud

AUTHOR: Polaraco - (United States of America)

Boy. . .  This gets better and better.

I have experienced the exact same thing.  But when it comes to warranty time, it seems like he has a different pile of BS each time.  I think he has convinced himself he doesn't stink.  I have no idea how he sleeps at all.  One of these days he's going to piss off the wrong person.

I have filled a complaint with eBay, and listed all the aliases listed.  I have notified the IRS he hasn't paid any taxes in three years.  (My source is un-named for now)  I have been reading all the complaints and commenting.  I have been contacting as victims many as I can find.  There seems to be a pretty big list.  He has been buying his PMA's from a guy for $150,00 on eBay and reselling them at a gouge rate.

You mean to tell me people are that brain dead they can't tell his stuff is working?

The only way we can stop him is if we all do what I did.  It's worth the 45 cent stamp to the IRS.  They'll impound his building.

I just gave him the best Christmas present you could give by doing all of the above in 1 day.  Everyone should do the same