Complaint Review: Missouri Wind and Solar

• Reported By: Tinmax — Redding
Missouri Wind and Solar
332 Cobble Stone Seymour, Missouri United States of America

Missouri Wind and Solar Rip-Off, fraud, disception Seymour, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: poor quality bottom line and lies

Allow me to add my name to a very very long list of those who were ripped off by Missouri Wind & Solar. I also have turned Jeff into the attorney general and BBB. Here is my story in a nut shell. I spent $1700 on 2 wind turbines...they caused $4000 in damage to my communications equipment. Neither turbine produced anywhere near the 800watts they claimed and I have the charts to prove it. The first Turbine literately self destructed (I got Pics), we found parts over 300 feet from the tower it was on. The second Turbines charge controller stuck in the load dump mode almost causing catastrophic system failure. We have sense removed all the MW&S JUNK from our system!!

As per MW&S web site, I called to get an RMA. The site says that an RMA is required for returns, if you don't have an RMA and you return the product anyways, you will be charged storage fees. I was refused an RMA. [continued below]....
.......What kind of customer service is that? Instead of backing he product, Jeff (CEO MW&S) put the blame back on me for his Product going bad (I have emails to prove it).

On the intact second unit I have measured the turbine blades for consistent density, weight and balance. It appears that MW&S does not bother to balance its Turbine blades. When I talked to Jeff about this fact he insisted that my 30+ years in mechanical design experience was wrong and that his equipment could not be flawed. Really Jeff, are you that arrogant?

DO YOUR HOMEWORK and investigate before you buy a wind turbine. There are some really awesome units out there but I found that none of them were from MW&S. For my business, I finally settled on a VAWT that produces 3-4 times its rating.

Some of Jeff Harmon known internet alais:
Missoiuri WInd and
for impersanation

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Missouri-Wind-and-Solar/Seymour-Missouri-65746/Missouri-Wind-and-Solar-Rip-Off-fraud-disception-Seymour-Missouri-1035497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Missouri Wind and Solar

poor quality bottom line and lies

AUTHOR: Enrique Salizar - (USA)

I have had the whole  experience with missouri wind and solar too. False promises incompetency and arrogance!

I have been really wanting to have a wind turbine company in America thats affordable. But here, we just get thieves who sell stuff that they will never show is laboratory or even mathematically possible.
For over 2 years we have been watching videos on the internet to see if anyone in America selling wind turbines have been able to show a normal use of even as much as 1/2 of what they say it can do. Instead, you just get weirdos who are the makers friends boasting on how good NOT getting what you paid for is for us.
Now me and my husband bought a welder and he is learning how to use it to build our own. Thats the ONLY WAY you will actually get what you pay for in small wind turbine stuff. You either build it yourself for your locations needs, or you get robbed by the dirty people selling stuff like that guy in Missouri has done.