Complaint Review: Missouri wind & solar

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2013

• Reported By: Dangerous&unstable — pasadena Texas
Missouri wind & solar
332 coblestone seemour missouri, Missouri USA

Missouri wind & solar mandalay wind, mountain wind, sky maxx wind, raptor 417, iamdwalrus 100% fake claims and not one ounce of actual testing seemour missouri Missouri

Got one of thes 24 volt magnetic alternators and blades sent to me as a trade and it was a serious scrrew me trade.

I brought it to a friend at a automotive shop, its PMA alternator and on a alternator machine it wouldn't even make enough power to load test it. My friend who traded me said he bought it and learned it won't work in his area because the wind was not over 30 mph so I agreed to take it. Though he was just joking. I called them in Missouri and they told me I was thermadine and to go F**K myself. Very hatefull man and he was slurring his words.

I looked up that theradine and found nothing online but THERMODYNE but there is like 50 companies that name. Wonder who or which one I was to be? Very rude and obviously drunk man at missouri wind told me to go F**K myself and after googleing them All I saw was hate, hate. He is not all there IMO. No wonder my riend traded me this garbage for a sony explode I had. I put his email on here so you can bit*h at him for not dealing with this nut on the phone. He said HE got it as a gift too. Seems like a gag gift to send someone stuff like this but my official think, the guy in missouir is a fraud and is using the fad of solar to sell junk at a price low enough to so many that it isn't feasable to sue for refunds. Now I am selling it but to a scrap yard.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Missouri-wind-solar/seemour-missouri-Missouri/Missouri-wind-solar-mandalay-wind-mountain-wind-sky-maxx-wind-raptor-417-iamdwalrus-1108028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Missouri wind & solar