Belgians

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By:Saenz Pe Other
Misty Lane Kennel By Beverly Simmons
Norreva 32 Buffalo, Missouri U.S.A.

Misty Lane Kennel By Beverly Simmons This breeder is a puppy mills she maintein her dogs in the most horrible conditions Buffalo Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Misty Lane Kennels is Excellent!!

*Consumer Comment: Misty Lane Kennel Rebuttal

*Consumer Comment: No Problem at Misty Ln Kennels

*Consumer Comment: Misty Lane Kennels

This Breeder " Beverly Simmons " is the most horrible , rude and impolite persons which I never meet , just becarful with her , she just will sale sick puppys !!

Javier
Saenz Pea
Argentina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Misty-Lane-Kennel-By-Beverly-Simmons/Buffalo-Missouri-65622/Misty-Lane-Kennel-By-Beverly-Simmons-This-breeder-is-a-puppy-mills-she-maintein-her-dogs-i-459550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Misty Lane Kennel By Beverly Simmons

Misty Lane Kennels is Excellent!!

AUTHOR: Bill77 - (United States of America)

Misty Lane Kennel was great! Beverly communicated with is the entire trip and even sent us emails after we picked up our SCWT puppy! We drove 8 hours to pick him up. She informed us that she would not be there when we arrived so her mother was there to greet us and show us the puppies. She sent us Text messages while we were on the way to inform us that her mother would be at the house by the time we arrived.. We would definitely recommend Misty Lane Kennels to anyone!! We loved our experience and would buy another puppy from Beverly again!!!

Misty Lane Kennel Rebuttal

AUTHOR: carolyn in mansfield mo - (United States of America)

In the complaint from Beverly Simmons, I don't know the person filing the complaint but I think the important thing to remember is that quite often the complainer is a competitor when it comes to breeding dogs.

I personally went to Misty Lane Kennel in Buffalo Missouri to look for a Havenese puppy.  I had gone to a few other local breeders to see their puppies and wouldn't buy one from them because they were not clean or socialized.  I got my sweet puppy there and I would never consider this a puppy mill.  They are USDA and have AKC registerable dogs.  Their facilities are very clean and I met the litter in their living room and spent almost an hour deciding who my puppy would be.  In this time I also got a very good impression about the breeder.  If I decided to buy another puppy, this is where I would go again.

No Problem at Misty Ln Kennels

AUTHOR: Mary & Denny - (United States of America)

I believe the report written by Javier Pena about Misty Lane Kennels is wrong. We recently purchased a Wheaten Terrier from Misty Lane Kennels. We found the kennel to be clean and the dogs well cared for. The puppy we took was perfect; she was clean, combed, and in perfect health. Beverly Simmons accompanied us to the veterinarian where the puppy was thoroughly examined by the vet. We received a written affidavit from the vet certifying her good health. He also administered a vaccination. Misty Lane Kennels provided us with paperwork showing the schedule of vaccinations and other preventative measures taken against problimatic heath issues. We found Ms. Simmons and her mother to be caring and courteous people. Please do not judge this Misty Lane Kennels based on what Mr. Pena has written. Mary & Denny, Iowa

Misty Lane Kennels

AUTHOR: charles a verenna - (United States of America)

I purchased a  4 yr old wheaten from Misty lane Kennels 1/15/10.    Bev Simmons was above board in our purchase and send us a loving, healty Wheaten and went the extra mile in all respects.   We are very happy and I have reccommented Misty Lane serveral times