Complaint Review: Mitch Gilbert, Realtor

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: TJ — Littleton Colorado
Mitch Gilbert, Realtor
6400 S. Fiddlers Green, Suite 101 Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

Mitch Gilbert, Realtor Lies and Rips off clients Greenwood Village, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Mitch Gilbert Remax

Dont believe anything good about Mitch Gilbert.  He has lied to us, his clients, and cost us over 50,000 dollars.  Mitch Gilbert lies and lies and lies and lies and lies.  He lied to us numerous times.

Mitch Gilbert is the worst Realtor from Denver that you could ever do business with.  This is our opinion.

Mitch Gilbert then cut my wife off in our telephone conversations.

Mitch Gilbert should not be in real estate but rather a door mat...he lies all the time.

Please do not do business with the likes of Mitch Gilbert, realtor in Greenwood Village, realtor to denver and the surrounding area.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mitch-Gilbert-Realtor/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/Mitch-Gilbert-Realtor-Lies-and-Rips-off-clients-Greenwood-Village-Colorado-1042656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mitch Gilbert, Realtor

Mitch Gilbert Remax

AUTHOR: Ch8989 - ()

I have used Mitch to buy several properties in the Denver Metro area since 1995. I have been very satisfied with help Mitch has provided.  I can tell you of a sale that I used Mitch to buy this condo originally.  Mitch was able to sell the condo to an individual that lived in Oregan. The buyer bought this condo site-unseen and the buyer and I were very happy with the transaction with Mitch.

I plan on selling a property in Lakewood CO and I will be using Mitch Gilbert with Remax again.

I don't believe a word of this complaint regarding Mitch.

Mitch is a top selling realtor in the Denver area.