Complaint Review: Mitch Gilbert

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Big Daddy — Denver Colorado
Mitch Gilbert
isellhomes@gmail.com Greenwood village, Colorado United States of America

Mitch Gilbert Mitch Gilbert Mitch Gilbert Denver Realto Lies, Lies, Lies and Abuses wife Greenwood village, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Not the realtor I know

*Author of original report: Mitch Gilbert....Lies about Real Estate

*Consumer Comment: mitch gilbert a trusted realtor

Mitch Gilbert is a realtor located in Greenwood Village, Denver and works for Remax Realtors.

Do not let Mitch Gilbert sell your house...he will rip you off.

Mitch Gilbert listed our house in March 2013...almost 50,000 underpriced.

Mitch Gilbert when confronted with this information, yelled at my wife and would not let her talk.  He would not let her speak.

We had four offers in one day and did not present us with all offers.  He does not have his clients best interest in mind.  He will do anything to get his commission.  Mitch Gilbert Lies

Mitch Gilbert lied to us about the offers and promised the buyers a new roof.

Mitch Gilbert continuously lied to us and then would not let us out of the contract.

Mitch Gilberts broker called us, cussed us out and called us liars.

Mitch Gilbert and Remax Realtors of Denver lies, lies, lies.

Do not trust Mitch Gilbert.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mitch-Gilbert/Greenwood-village-Colorado-80126/Mitch-Gilbert-Mitch-Gilbert-Mitch-Gilbert-Denver-Realto-Lies-Lies-Lies-and-Abuses-wife-G-1042611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mitch Gilbert

Not the realtor I know

AUTHOR: Chris - (USA)

Mitch has lived up to his Client First philosophy. 3 other people I know and myself have used his services and are all happy with him. He is hard working and honest. I have also found him to be always calm and measured. I had a small distressed condo in a neighborhood with increasing crime. Other realtors wouldn't even return my emails. Mitch jumped right on the job, despite it not being worth very much. Even after 2 market down turns he got me out without having to bring money to the table. Then when we (now engaged) did buy a house the one we wanted was highly competitive. There were numerous offers. Mitch wrote the contract that would bring us to the front of the line. Ultimately we won and got our dream home. There are very few people I recommend for anything. Mitch is absolutely one of them.

Mitch Gilbert....Lies about Real Estate

AUTHOR: Lance - ()

Mitch Gilbert is not a man of integrity like you migght be lead to believe.  He does lie.  We almost hired him for our real estate deal, but read reviews, and looked intentionally into what he was saying.  There were small occurences first, but then the elephant lies about how much he could sell the house for.  I don't know whom posted these comments, but they are the truth.  Mitch Gilbert lies!

mitch gilbert a trusted realtor

AUTHOR: lopez - ()

My husband and I had an awesome experience with Mitch Gilbert Geenwood Village Remax Realtors.  We had the extereme pleasure to work with Mitch in the sale of our house. It was not an easy sale. Mitch impressed us with not only his knowledge but his patience and his persistance to get the job done. I found Mitch to be extermley approachable and coropertive and trustworthy. I  Highly reccomend Mitch Gilbert Remax.