Complaint Review: Mitchell J. Rinkus

• Updated: Tue, October 04, 2011

• Reported By: Shari — Grand Haven Michigan United States of America
Mitchell J. Rinkus
P.O. Box 66 Comstock Park, Michigan United States of America

Mitchell J. Rinkus Let's see. In 7 years, he stole money from my bank account, turned off my cell phone, reneged on a car loan I co-signed for..and MUCH more. Comstock Park, Michigan

I dated Mitchell for 7 years.  He comes on all sweet and devoted, but he's bipolar, and has a criminal record.  Even so, I gave him a chance, and tried not to discriminate.

He was always broke, due to the fact that he's on ss disability and owes everybody he knows money, including his own family.  When his car went bad, I tried to be understanding, and co-signed a car loan for him.  My First mistake.  Of course he couldn't keep up the payments, and I had to file bankruptcy to keep the car company from coming after me.

He ran 3 bad checks thru my bank account, and owes me over $400 for that.  We shared an apartment together, and the last month we lived together, he never paid a cent on rent, another $540 dollars left for me to pay.  Then I also get a bill for the electric, at over $143 and of course no help with that either.

After I moved into my best friends house, and away from him, he kept messing with me. [continued below]....
.....  Had my cell phone disconnected, and the password changed.  Called up the electric company and had the bill changed to my name and protection put on my best friend's appliances.  Tried to open up a business account in my name with my cable company, charter communications.  Drove past my house at night and shined a spotlight on my house.  Had the Grand Rapids Press delivered to my house, and to one of my co-workers at my office.  Threatened to send revealing pictures to my boss and get me fired.  Text messaged and called my other co-worker, and said sexual stuff to her and asked her for a date, as well as sending her gifts. This was done two days after I told him to stay away from the people at my office.

When I called him and told him to stop, he threatened me with a PPO.  Even 2 strong letters from my lawyer, threatening legal action didn't stop him.  Please, anyone thinking about dating this guy, run as fast in the other direction as you can.  He will never fulfill your needs, and is incapabale of having a normal relationship.  He ripped off his own kids to the tune of $2500.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mitchell-J-Rinkus/Comstock-Park-Michigan-49321/Mitchell-J-Rinkus-Lets-see-In-7-years-he-stole-money-from-my-bank-account-turned-of-784705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mitchell J. Rinkus