calculated

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: EC Tampa — Tampa Florida
Mitchell Keith Florida Kitchen and Bath Design Center
3131 W Kennedy Blvd. Tampa, Florida USA

Mitchell Keith Florida Kitchen and Bath Design Center Mitchell K Levey KBDC Took our money gave us the run around and never ordered our items. Tampa Florida

Beware of KBDC aka Mitch Keith Tile and Bath Collection owned by Mitchell K Levey! He is a thief! I am an interior designer in Tampa and ordered quite a bit of material for several projects. He promised me that the material was here but could not meet me because he was at the hospital with his mother who was dying of cancer. I bought into it for a time... I proceeded to have clients floors ripped out against my better judgment trusting the product was at his warehouse. After one too many excuses and many more delays  I finally tracked down his vendors and came to find out the material had NEVER been ordered. He has cost me $15,000.00 and chaos beyond belief. I have also come to find out several people are suing him. Every time I called one of his vendors I was informed that I was not the only person this has happened to. Stay Away from this person, he belongs in jail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mitchell-Keith-Florida-Kitchen-and-Bath-Design-Center/Tampa-Florida-33609/Mitchell-Keith-Florida-Kitchen-and-Bath-Design-Center-Mitchell-K-Levey-KBDC-Took-our-mone-1066089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mitchell Keith Florida Kitchen and Bath Design Center