rank

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Woodstock Illinois United States of America
Mittlewest German Shepherds
Wonder Lake IL Internet United States of America

Mittlewest German Shepherds Julie Martinez Mittlewest German SHepherds Julie Martinez Puppy Mills and Tail breaking!! Internet

We went to Julie Martinez after making an appointment and when we got there, she wouldn't even talk to us!! She pushed us off on her boyfriend that gave us "a tour" showing us their stud dogs and 3 puppies! I saw that one of the tails had been broken from my very experienced eye of having 7 German Shpherds!!! The kennels were digussting including Titan's the 2010 Sieger in the USA Show.

They think because they won in the USA that they have the best German Shepherds in the world!

Not so, go to the Sieger show in Germany and then brag. SHe wanted 3500.00 a puppy!!! I asked the boyfriend about an 8 month old dog and was told $5,500.00!!! Are they made of gold??? Von Fenwald and Cindy Heimenz occupied the property before them and she IS the worst breeder in the country she is down in Texas now.

My friend bought a dog at Mittlewest and the vet said the tail wass broke, had worms and under weight, no different than a puppy mill! We ran into Julie and all she said was "Are you the one I've been talking to on the internet?" and she said "Oh well, he'll show you!" and walked away!!!

DO NOT but a dog from this breeder, she has a partner in the business that comes on Saturdays and many of the big VA Stud dogs are owned by other people not her! We found a great breeder that I'm buying from in Marengo named My Body Guard GSD been there 3x and always had complete attention of the owner and very clean and world class dogs, not to mentioned their training facility is top notch!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mittlewest-German-Shepherds/internet/Mittlewest-German-Shepherds-Julie-Martinez-Mittlewest-German-SHepherds-Julie-Martinez-Pupp-915981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mittlewest German Shepherds