Complaint Review: Mitzi Robinson

• Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Mitzi — Titusville Florida United States of America
Mitzi Robinson
5474 Riveredge Drive TITUSVILLE, Florida United States of America

I posted a Nikon Camera on Craigslist. I person, Olotu Temiitayo, asked me to send the camera to her son in Nigeria and she would send me a money order through Merchant Express oncce I email confirma TITUSVILLE, Florida

I posted a camera on Craigslist.  I received a response asking that I mail the camera to Nigeria and when I sent them the confirmation of shipping I wold receive my money.  I asked for her mailing address and phone number in case something went wrong.  I have never received a repsonse back nor the money.  the money order was to come from Merchant Express Payment.  The agent's email address was agent.miller@fastservice.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mitzi-Robinson/TITUSVILLE-Florida-32780/I-posted-a-Nikon-Camera-on-Craigslist-I-person-Olotu-Temiitayo-asked-me-to-send-the-ca-907700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mitzi Robinson