Complaint Review: Mix Master Ent

• Updated: Mon, December 05, 2011

• Reported By: Ricardo — brooklyn New York United States of America
Mix Master Ent
501 east 116 st suite 6 new york, New York United States of America

Mix Master Ent Dj Larry Luv Made me orginize a party at a club that did not exist. new york, New York

I met Dj Larry Luv aka Lawrence Salierno on facebook.com and he led me to believe that he was an online dj. He also said he worked at "Club Heaven" on 33rd St and 11th Ave in Manhattan and would dj there on the weekends. He told me his boss was interested in having my artist perform at there on December 2, 2011 so I organized sessions where I hired a choreographer and 2 dancers to rehearse in preparation for the performance. I met wit him personally 3 time prior to the performance. The day of the performance when my artist and I went to meet him at the club he ignored all of my calls and changed his number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mix-Master-Ent/new-york-New-York-10029/Mix-Master-Ent-Dj-Larry-Luv-Made-me-orginize-a-party-at-a-club-that-did-not-exist-new-yo-805463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mix Master Ent