Complaint Review: Mks Simple Escapes

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2003

• Reported By:Stanton California
Mks Simple Escapes
WWW.simpleescapes.com Internet U.S.A.

Mks Simple Escapes I have NEVER heard of this company before, until I got charged for a service I NEVER requested. The name of this company is called Mks simple Escapes. Internet Internet

I have NEVER heard of this company before, until I got charged for a service I NEVER requested. They charged me $134.95 for a product or service I never asked for. The name of this company is called Mks simple Escapes. I found their number on my bank statement, it's toll free 1 (888) 404-5629.

I called them and asked how they had gotten my account information. They said they got it through AOL (America Online) because I clicked on a link that made me accept the charge, which was NOT true. I never clicked on any link.

I immediately called America Online and they said this was fraud. They say they've been getting alot of customers complaining about this so called Mks simple Escapes company, which AOL has NOTHING to do with. This company Mks simple Escapes is charging and ripping people off without their consent!!!!!

If this has happened to you, please do something about it! File a complaint here on www.Ripoffreport.com and help us and yourself. This benefits us all. I hope this company "Mks simple Escapes" pays for what they have done to many innocent people. Again, If your a victim of some kind of fraud, let your voice be heard and do something about it.

Jose
Stanton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2003 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mks-Simple-Escapes/internet/Mks-Simple-Escapes-I-have-NEVER-heard-of-this-company-before-until-I-got-charged-for-a-se-51553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mks Simple Escapes