Complaint Review: Mkt - New Healthy Savings

• Updated: Thu, August 26, 2004

• Reported By:BELLE HARBOR New York
Mkt - New Healthy Savings
Mkt.com Nationwide Israel

New Healthy Savings - Mkt ripoff a company outside of the USA using a NTC cell phone to conduct business - Manager give a phony name Danny Williams this company is getting credit card information and turning it over to NEW HEALTHY SAVINGS Israel

Last month I recieved a membership from New Healthy Savings. I did not order anything from that company, I called there 800 number to find out how they got my name. I was told from Mkt. com . at 646-495-8107.
I spoke to a man who identified himself as Danny Williams He claimed that his company was based in New York City but refused to give me an address or owner of the company.

I reported this fraud to my credit card company.

I'm a lic. New York State Private Investigator and conducted my own search. Mkt. is in the business of obtaining credit card information. that there only function they are using a cell phone serviced by MCI Worldcom Communications Inc. to foward business to Isrial.

I believe that New Healthy Saving and Mkt.com are working together..

New Healthy Savings is not listed as a business anywhere in the USA. and the address of the so called company 1521 Alton Road Suite 490 Miami Beach Fl.33139 is not the address of a company but an apartment house and the suite 490 is apt. 490. I have the name age and social of the person living there but can't but that in this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2004 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mkt-New-Healthy-Savings/nationwide/New-Healthy-Savings-Mkt-ripoff-a-company-outside-of-the-USA-using-a-NTC-cell-phone-to-co-105557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mkt - New Healthy Savings