Complaint Review: M&m Financial

M&m Financial
805 William Rd Vegreville, Alberta Canada

M&m Financial You win 125,000 us lottery Vegreville Alberta

*Consumer Comment: Spam.

*Consumer Comment: I went through the same thing last year, and it was rough at first, until I found a tax debt relief company that helped me get into an IRS settlement.

They said if I cash this check of5,985 it would pay for a canda tax. In return I would get 125,00 us funds. I was so pleased then I called the man up chirs peters and he sounded so fishy and told me to hurry and put in in my bank so they could send me the rest of my money. I asked him how I won it and he could not give me a straite answer, I told him I didnt fill anything out and he got nervous and I hung up. So be aware of this letter it looks so good, but too good to be true!

Minoshiya99
poirt richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mm-Financial/Vegreville-Alberta-t6h-2w8/Mm-Financial-You-win-125000-us-lottery-Vegreville-Alberta-417334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M&m Financial

Spam.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Funny how this blatent attempt to get free advertising has nothing to do with the post it is attached to.

I would be very leery of doing business with any organization that resorts to this method of advertising.

AUTHOR: Tripp11 - (United States of America)

I went through the same thing last year, and it was rough at first, until I found tax debt relief company that helped me get into an IRS settlement. I found the company I hired on ConsumerTaxReports.org.  They have done all the research for you so you don't have to, saving you time and money. You should visit the site to find help with your tax debt problem. Here's the link: