Complaint Review: Mme Sara Freder - Le Web - World People -

• Updated: Wed, August 04, 2004

• Reported By:Dayton Ohio
Mme Sara Freder - Le Web - World People -
BP 94 78513 Rambouillet Cedex FRANCE Internet France

Mme Sara Freder - Le Web - World People - ripoff schuyster automated service psychic France horoscope astrology numerology Internet

A while back, curiosity got the best of me, and I actually forked over the money to procure what was purported to be a "personal" horoscope. Seeing positive things turn up and, admittedly, being at a low point self-esteem-wise, I swallowed the bait and went for the "telepathic sessions", opting to pay in installments, seeing as how I was broke at the time.

About four weeks later, my intuition finally pushed me to go researching this Sara Freder character, and naturally my suspicions of copy-paste automation were confirmed. I have been engaged in a back-and-forth e-mail tug of war for a week now threatening action if I do not receive my promised refund--or at least stop getting money filched from my account which, in hindsight, is perhaps karma for a stupid decision in the first place--and so far have gotten back the c/p fluff that is standard all over "her" site.

At the moment (7 pm EST on August 4, 2004), I'm still waiting for an actual human being's reply that wasn't harvested from some prewritten file buried in Notepad.

Sarah
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mme-Sara-Freder-Le-Web-World-People-/internet/Mme-Sara-Freder-Le-Web-World-People-ripoff-schuyster-automated-service-psychic-Franc-102168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mme Sara Freder - Le Web - World People -