Complaint Review: Mme Sara Freder - LeWeb-World People

• Updated: Sun, July 17, 2005

• Reported By:Tuakau Other
Mme Sara Freder - LeWeb-World People
BP 94 78513 Rambouillet Cedex, France France

Mme Sara Freder-LeWeb-World People ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent, money back guarantee, no money has been returned. repetative letters. Cedex France

I was desperate for answers and I spent around $300 NZ before I realised sara freder was a fraud as she was asking for money for the same thing that I was already supposedly doing with her. I have sent e-mail after e-mail asking for my money back as she states "money back guarantee". Sara will not reply to my e-mails except to ask me for more money.

I would like to get my money back and stop her before she hurts other desperate people who don't have the money to spend and get themselves into more financial differculty like myself.

Shirley
Tuakau
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2005 03:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mme-Sara-Freder-LeWeb-World-People/Cedex-France/Mme-Sara-Freder-LeWeb-World-People-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-money-back-guarantee-no-150057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mme Sara Freder - LeWeb-World People