Complaint Review: Mme Sara Freder

• Reported By:perth western australia Australia
Mme Sara Freder
www.sarafreder.com Internet U.S.A.

Mme Sara Freder ripoff waste of time RAMBOUILLET Cedex FRANCE Internet

Well I only sent a money order of $80u.s. which cost me in total around $140aus to convert to u.s$. The sessions hadn't started yet. They were meant to start in a couple of weeks. So I'm pretty early in this. I thought there was something suspicous about it. But from the reports Sara Freder sent me. I was convinced my life was a hell and wouldn't get any better unless I had these telepathy sessions.

In reality my life is a bit hard sometimes and even hellish. But I also have alot of good times as well so it isn't really "that" bad. She was telling me of opportunitys that I have recently missed. However I have received alot of webpages advertising about making money the so called easy way on the net. By receiving emails and various other rubbish.

Which I normally dismiss as utter nonsense. That in it's self made me supsicous.I'm glad I found this out now since I only sent half the bill. I wont be sending any more. People like that shouldn't be allowed to operate on th enet like that. Praying on other peoples hopes and misery with Fraudulant promises for money is evil in it's purest form.

Jason
perth western australia
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2003 01:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mme-Sara-Freder/internet/Mme-Sara-Freder-ripoff-waste-of-time-RAMBOUILLET-Cedex-FRANCE-Internet-59240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mme Sara Freder