Complaint Review: Mme Sara Freder

• Reported By:Singapore 120715 Other
Mme Sara Freder
www.sara-freder.com Internet U.S.A.

Mme Sara Freder ripped off by Mme Sara Freder France Internet

Mme Sara Freder introduced by a web add, promised a brighter future to me during a very emotional time.

I submitted my details for a free reading and within 48 hours I was sent a report which stated a brighter future.

It also coverd specific dates and for further clarifications I had to pay by credit card a certain amount (fortunately I paid only USD 19.90 only) for a clear reading. 24 hours later I got a report by her but there was no further dates, lucky nos or anything she promised by her free report.

She also states that this is Risk Free and if I was not satisfied with the report she would pay back the total amount no questions asked.

But where should I claim the money? There is no place for a claim to be sent in her web site.

Even at a emotional time I request everybody to think twice before answering to her calls.

Anusha
Singapore
Singapore

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2004 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mme-Sara-Freder/internet/Mme-Sara-Freder-ripped-off-by-Mme-Sara-Freder-France-Internet-1029676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mme Sara Freder