Complaint Review: Mnicreditreportservices

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2008

• Reported By:pelzer South Carolina
Mnicreditreportservices
Sunnyvale,CALF Sunnyvale, California U.S.A.

Mnicreditreportservices, creditdiagnosis 3 in one credit report took unautherized money from me Sunnyvale California

They are three credit report in one. two of them have taken unautherized money out of my acoount not once but twice. they have caused overdraft fees at the bank in witch they will not give me back . It has taken me two months to staighten my account out and it still is a miss do to them and I still have a transaction pending with them at the bank. I have closed dawn my card and fixen to close my account do to this.

Savannah864
pelzer, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2008 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mnicreditreportservices/Sunnyvale-California/Mnicreditreportservices-creditdiagnosis-3-in-one-credit-report-took-unautherized-money-fr-332906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mnicreditreportservices