Complaint Review: MoTime.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: Rick — Lindenhurst Illinois U.S.A.
MoTime.com
www.motime.com Internet United States of America

MoTime.com SCAMMED MY CELL PHONE maybe by filling out a form for a FREE Walmart gift card or something, Internet

On Jan 15, 2012 I received 2 text messages from 320-00 telling me that I subscribed to their Ringtone and Data services at $9.99 a month. I never found out until 5 days later when I received another message saying they received $9.99 from my cell phone company and I would have to cancel to stop the monthly deductions.

I called 6 times and 3 of the times I got hung up on for yelling at these ignorant INDIANS. Id say 3 females and 3 males answered.

Long story short, I never signed up for the service and have no idea how they scammed me. I have a FREE Ringtone website I go to that has millions of  FREE ringtones and wallpapers. I NEVER pay for ringtones or wallpaper. I called my cell phone company and they credited my account for $9.99 so I wouldnt be screwed. They also blocked my account from any 3rd party companies ever doing this again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 12:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MoTimecom/internet/MoTimecom-SCAMMED-MY-CELL-PHONE-maybe-by-filling-out-a-form-for-a-FREE-Walmart-gift-card-828797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MoTime.com