Complaint Review: Mobage

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: eli — milford Connecticut United States of America
Mobage

Mobage Moba games 1st day error purchase 5 2nd day error purchase 1. both days have refunds but not the 3rd Internet

On the first day I tried to purchase 10 dollars worth of moba coins. Doing so I received an error to the website that says I failed to purchased it. I assumed that they wont charge me for that so I made 5 attempts. One of those attempts where successful because I bought 10 dollars for my brother. But to my surprise I got charged by those attempts. So I warned them. And eventually after 10 hours I got my refund except the purchase I made for my brother at saturday jan 26. On the 2nd day I tried to make yet another purchase but again ended in failure with only the 1st try so now I said I will file a complaint about this. But I lied to them hoping that they would resolve this problem on their part immidiately. Perhaps it was a mistake on my part. Jan27. Now today at jan28 I made another attempt and as usual it was in failure but this time when I checked my googleplay account they said thank you for your purchase. Again, they said there was an error in the checkout procedure. I got wrobgfully charged of 10 dollars and now they said to my googleplay account that the purchase was a success in where as it said it was an error earlier and I received not even a single moba coin in exchange and usually in the past 2 days they would email me and say that there will be a refund! So there you have it. Mobage is indeed what others say, a deceptive merchant. Pls help me on this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobage/internet/Mobage-Moba-games-1st-day-error-purchase-5-2nd-day-error-purchase-1-both-days-have-refund-1004617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobage