Complaint Review: Mobil on the Run

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Ashley — Nashua New Hampshire United States of America
Mobil on the Run
242 Amherst street Nashua, New Hampshire United States of America

Mobil on the Run Bruce manager Broken nozzle gas went on my skin, everywhere Nashua, New Hampshire

*Author of original report: Gas pump was broken

*General Comment: Cat litter

On June 5 th 2012 I went to Mobil on the run on amherst street in Nashua nh. I went to pump one to get 25$ worth of gas. Was trying to stop the nozzle, the clip was stuck it wouldn't stop. I pulled it out and gas went all over me, my car, the ground.

I ran inside to get help and the employee said" oh we were having problems with that pump." really I said "why wasn't there an out of order sign on it! " The manager Bruce went outside stopped the pump and used cat litter on the gas on the ground. He at no time was sincere or apologetic.

Later I noticed I was charged 33$ of gas that I never put in my car. I went down there for a refund and Bruce said "I don't beleive that 33$ of gas went on the ground". I said " that's because it also went on me and my car, let's check the cameras, then you will see." He said "no that's not necessary. ". Later that day I received a phone message from Bruce that the representives office said "sorry it was an accident and they are not reimbursing me for anything. " I have a complaint in to the better business bureau, attorney generals office, Mobil corporation, city hall and a fire Marshall also, because more than 4 gallons of gas did go all over the ground. I will never go back there and it's the principal of the whole thing, my face was burning for two days. There is now a bag over the pump I wonder why! Jerks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobil-on-the-Run/Nashua-New-Hampshire-03063/Mobil-on-the-Run-Bruce-manager-Broken-nozzle-gas-went-on-my-skin-everywhere-Nashua-New-894580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobil on the Run

Gas pump was broken

AUTHOR: Ashley - (United States of America)

Did you not read the story through? The pump was broken I was trying to stop it at a certain amount of money, it kept on going...when I pulled it out it spilled and splashed yes on my clothes... Anyway I was reimbursed because after they put an out of order sign on it.. Cameras are great:)

#2 General Comment

Cat litter

AUTHOR: HolySmokesWTF - (United States of America)

Cat litter is used to soak up spills, many garages use it frequently. If you dumped more than a gallon of gas on yourself then you should not be driving any car.