Complaint Review: Mobile Device Protection Association, LLC

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Kim — Arlington Texas
Mobile Device Protection Association, LLC
PO Box 880428 Boca Raton, Florida USA

Mobile Device Protection Association, LLC Complete Waste of Money, DO NOT USE THEM Boca Raton Florida

I signed up for Mobile Device Protection through Newegg in May 2012, purchased two phones. One of the phones was lost on the freeway as it fell out of my backpack, alog with my wallet and glasses, while I was on my motorcycle. I filed an RFS (request for service) and was denied because my device was "not secured." I'm not sure what other way you are supposed to secure something on your person while riding a motorcycle so I replied explaining I was on a motorcycle, a nifty little piece equipment that does not have locking doors, a trunk or a glove compartment. I was then told to cancel the service but they won't refund my pemiums. I am thnakful I only paid for that garbage for a month and I was able to add real protection through my cell provider to the other phone that wasn't lost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Device-Protection-Association-LLC/Boca-Raton-Florida-33488/Mobile-Device-Protection-Association-LLC-Complete-Waste-of-Money-DO-NOT-USE-THEM-Boca-1056929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Device Protection Association, LLC