Complaint Review: Mobile Device Protection Association LLC

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: Trinispice — Burtonsville Maryland United States of America
Mobile Device Protection Association LLC

Mobile Device Protection Association LLC Cell Phone Insurance, Internet

I purchased a phone, Samsung Galaxy SII on the internet from Simplexity, through a promotion.  After ordering, i was asked if I wanted insurance on the phone, since the phone service was to be through T-mobile, I assumed that the insurance was also through T-mobile.  I had been paying the insurance for 5months when I took a weekend trip to NY and the phone was stolen from my pocket.

I reported the problem to the company and was tole "UNEXPLAINED DISAPPEARANCE & UNSECURED so they would not honor my request for a replacement phone.  This $600 phone that I have been paying insurance on that I figured would be honored.  Its bad enough that when you lose your phone, you also lose memories,ie...pictures and other stuff that cannot be replaced, but then you cannot get the product that you have spent all this money on replaced either.  Do not buy this insurance they are a waste of time and I wish I had heard of them before.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Device-Protection-Association-LLC/internet/Mobile-Device-Protection-Association-LLC-Cell-Phone-Insurance-Internet-836674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Device Protection Association LLC