Complaint Review: Mobile Device Protection Association, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, April 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: D. Gomez — Miami Florida United States of America
Mobile Device Protection Association, LLC

Mobile Device Protection Association, LLC SOLD BY WIREFLY.COM When I filed a claim I was denied beacuse I could not in detail provide where I lost my phone ? Internet

When I purchased my phones from wirefly.com I was sold mobile device protection and was told if I my phones were lost or stolen or damaged I would get them replaced without a deductible for a monthly fee.

That is a LIE!!! I lost my phone and filed a claim and was denied by an account manager according to their customer service rep because I failed to in detail explain where and how my phone was lost . I explained to the rep I checked my car, job and house and I cannot find the phone. I can tell you what day and that I lost it in Miami FL but not where exactly because if I could the phone wouldn't be lost now would it ?

When I asked to speak to the account manager or anyone else I was told its 4pm and everyone has already left . The rep gave me a P.O Box # and said if I want to appeal the claim I can. I hung up because WTH am I supposed to appeal ? the fact I cant tell you where my phone is ?

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS ...THE WORST PART IS I CAN GET DEVICE INSURANCE FROM SPRINT BECAUSE 30 DAYS ALREADY PAST ..ITS BEEN 8 MONTHS SO NOW I HAVE NO INS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Device-Protection-Association-LLC/internet/Mobile-Device-Protection-Association-LLC-SOLD-BY-WIREFLYCOM-When-I-filed-a-claim-I-was-d-874331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Device Protection Association, LLC

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC