Complaint Review: Mobile Device Protection Association

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: eaglestuff — Fountain Colorado United States of America
Mobile Device Protection Association

Mobile Device Protection Association Do NOT get this coverage unless you do not need your phone for about a month! Internet

I just went through a very frustrating 27 day process trying to get a replacement phone based on the warranty that I have held with this company for over a year. They made me mail the phone to them, mis-quoted the amount of time it would take to repair (attempt to repair it), shipped it to the wrong address, and all the while the only recourse they offered for all of the problems was that I could cancel my membership. Believe me I have cancelled it but that did nothing to solve the problems I was experiencing or expedite the receipt of my phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Device-Protection-Association/internet/Mobile-Device-Protection-Association-Do-NOT-get-this-coverage-unless-you-do-not-need-your-1000900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Device Protection Association