Complaint Review: Mobile Device Protection Association

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: Denise McGregor — Bowie Maryland
Mobile Device Protection Association
Internet USA

Mobile Device Protection Association My son lost is phone and the company refused to honor the loss claim. THey indicated that it was an unsecured loss. When I asked what was considered a secure loss, they refused to answer. Internet

I purchased the insurance plan when I purchased new phones from Sam's Club.  When my son lost his phone, I filed a claim for a new phone.  The company immediately denied the claim indicating that it was an unsecured loss.  What loss is secured?  When I asked them what was considered a secured loss, they refused to answer.  I believe that this comany takes your money never intending to honor a claim of loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Device-Protection-Association/internet/Mobile-Device-Protection-Association-My-son-lost-is-phone-and-the-company-refused-to-hono-1073927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Device Protection Association