sake

• Reported By: mandreas1 — Bakersfield California
Mobile Device Protection
P.O. Box 880428 Boca Raton, Florida USA

Mobile Device Protection Denied to replace stolen phone. Boca Raton Florida

My phone was stolen at the gym, while I was cleaning a spill.  The phone was placed in the phone holder on the equipment and when I turned around to get paper towels to clean my spill someone took it out of the holder.  I stayed for like 30 more minutes and then went home and deleted my information from my phone on my T-mobile website.  I then traced the phone to a place where I went to ask the owner of this store if any of his employees had come in after 10:24 from the gym because my phone was stolen.  I filed a claim through mobiledeviceprotection and did the police report and gave them a description of how my phone had gotten stolen.  Three days later they send me back a notice by e-mail saying they denied my claim due to unsecured premises and reasonable care must be controlled exercised on my part.  I do not know what is considered controlled exercise but in all my years of phone service I have never gone throught his ridiculous reasoning and feel my intelligence is being undermined by this rip off of a company.  Please help, thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Device-Protection/Boca-Raton-Florida-33488/Mobile-Device-Protection-Denied-to-replace-stolen-phone-Boca-Raton-Florida-1054498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Device Protection