Complaint Review: Mobile Entertainment

• Updated: Fri, January 26, 2007

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Mobile Entertainment
http://www.mobilelifestyles.com/default.aspx Internet U.S.A.

Mobile Entertainment, unlimitedringtones.com is a SCAM NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NO REFUNDS Ripoff Internet

I did a google search for ringtones and found www.unlimitedringtones.com or www.mobilelifestyles.com I tried to use it but it NEVER worked, then I realize on my Verizon cell phone bill afew months later they had been charging me $9.99 per month. I called Verizon and they gave me two phone numbers and an email address, 888.880.7575-which was busy, 877.678.9531-which is a voice automated system directing you to text stop to 67000, and the email was never responded to. I then get a text back from 67000 saying I am not subscribed to any MSTYLE services, which I guess is another company. I find on the website instructions to text STOP to 21277, which wsa never confirmed. VERY VERY VERY SHADY! This company is a SCAM and have $40 of mine for NOTHING.

T
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2007 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Entertainment/internet/Mobile-Entertainment-unlimitedringtonescom-is-a-SCAM-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-NO-REFUNDS-Ripo-232885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Entertainment