Complaint Review: Mobile Marketing Experts

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Ronald — Annapolis Maryland United States of America
Mobile Marketing Experts
Internet, Maryland United States of America

Mobile Marketing Experts Michael O'Connor I hired this guy to build a mobile web site with hosting, including u tube video site post. He was paid for the full amount by Business Check, he wouldn't take a credit card, He hasn't done any work, Internet, Maryland

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ok you guys will let anyone post anything on here wont you

I hired mobile marketing experts to design a mobile site for my company. I have read other reports on the web about his scam, I thought I was the only one. He does come in and do a sales man pitch on where your company is on the web, and how he can solve it.  He tells you all about how he performs as elvis. in ocean city, atlantic city, and vegas. He is unkept, colors his hair black, had a lot of roots showing, a bit gruf as a sales man. He hasn't done any work on my project, and promises he is going to after several months, I hired someone else.  He haven't refunded my money, or made no attempts to, I paid over $900.
The sales person is Michael O'Connor- Senior VP.
He is also looking for investors for this company.
It is a huge Rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Marketing-Experts/Internet-Maryland-/Mobile-Marketing-Experts-Michael-OConnor-I-hired-this-guy-to-build-a-mobile-web-site-wit-974914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Marketing Experts

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ok you guys will let anyone post anything on here wont you

AUTHOR: TMME - (United States of America)

If the client really had an issue with me or my company he would have contacted me or my company I think I know who this person is and I will just say I knew nothing of this issue poor lack of communication from the client and we did design his site and it was ready to go live about 10 days after we signed the agreement but it is not my fault or responsibility to have his web company  put his mobile website reirect code on the site he had at the time I am seriously thinking of suing him for slander.