Complaint Review: Mobile Media Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, August 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, August 27, 2011

• Reported By: Doris — West Des Moines Iowa United States of America
Mobile Media Solutions

Mobile Media Solutions Mind challenge mobile quiz club Charged $79 to my cell phone without my authorization or permission Internet, Internet

I believe it concerned a quiz and they said they would send the answer to my cell phone.  (No mention of charges).  Months later I discovered they had been charging $9.95 per month to my phone.  My cell phone company refunded the money, but that does not excuse Mobile Media Solutions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Media-Solutions/internet/Mobile-Media-Solutions-Mind-challenge-mobile-quiz-club-Charged-79-to-my-cell-phone-withou-769970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Media Solutions