Complaint Review: Mobile Media Solutions

• Reported By: Nathan — Oro Valley Arizona USA
Mobile Media Solutions

Mobile Media Solutions Mobile Messenger internet service , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Mobile Messenger

My T Mobile monthly invoice for January 2011 contained 2 charges for $9.95 each from the above 2 organizations, for some sort of service subscription I did not subscribe to or authorize. I contacted T Mobile and advised them these charges were fraudulant and I wanted them removed as I woulod not pay them.

I advised them I did not know how my cell phone numbers got into other people's hands and they advised me that when using the internet, I had filled in information somewhere which included my cell phone number. These charges were shown as incurred on Dec 28, 2010.

I am the only user of my cell phone and no one else has acces to it. I also have a block on all incoming and outgoing message services, and I do not have a data plan with T Mobile. I do not send text messages or receive text messages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2011 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Media-Solutions/internet/Mobile-Media-Solutions-Mobile-Messenger-internet-service-Internet-692535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Media Solutions

Mobile Messenger

AUTHOR: Mobile Messenger - (United States of America)

We at Mobile Messenger would like to assist you with your concern or complaint. If you need assistance in regards to being unsubscribed or other related issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please call 1-800-416-6129 Monday to Friday 0600 1800 US Pacific Time or email blog@sms-helpdesk.com