Assembly

• Reported By:New York New York
Mobile Messenger
mobilemessenger.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Mobile Messenger Charged $20 to my phone bill New York Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Mobile Messenger is here to help.

I was charged $9.99 over two months from Mobile Messenger for a service I never signed up for. After I called my phone service to cancel this charge, I called Mobile Messenger to demand a refund in full.

A woman named Juliana answered the phone (Mobile Messenger support: 800-416-6129). She said I would receive a check for half the amount in 6 weeks. This check never arrived.

I called Mobile Messenger a second time and told them that I had not received the refund. They told me that the company policy had changed getting refund checks sent, and it was now up to 12 weeks.

I told them I would be taking legal action against them. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the FCC. In addition, I have notified my attorney, who will be taking further action against them.

I also sent an email to escalations@mobilemessenger.com. We'll see if they respond.

Jared
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2008 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Messenger/internet/Mobile-Messenger-Charged-20-to-my-phone-bill-New-York-Internet-371178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Messenger

Mobile Messenger is here to help.

AUTHOR: Tabitha On Behalf Of Mobile Messenger - (U.S.A.)

We at Mobile Messenger would like to assist you with your concern or complaint. If you would like additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at 1.800.416.6129 x 4809 Mon-Fri 0600-1800 US Pacific Standard Time.

Tabitha