Complaint Review: Mobile Messenger

mobilemessenger.com Internet U.S.A.

Mobile Messenger lying scum of the earth! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Thoughts on Employee Notes Online

*UPDATE Employee: Help from Mobile Messenger

About two months ago, I acquired a $20 phone bill charge from M-qube for some stuff that I knew nothing about and I called to cancel whatever I had "subscribed" to, but I was told that they couldn't refund me my money although I told them that the charge was unauthorized. Recently I have just been charged another $20 from M-qube's partner-in-crime, Mobile Messenger, for services that I'm not even receiving on my phone. I was told, in late August when I called a second time, that my charges had been stopped some time back in July. I don't understand how Mobile Messenger is authorized to continue charging me month-to-month for services I don't have on my phone and should've been cancelled months ago. Every time I call 1-800-235-7105, I keep getting a damn recording of a woman. I find it to be very coincidental that I have personally left 4 messages on their machine in the past month, but nobody has responded. I have even type my cell number into the phone when I was prompted to do so in order for them to "process" my cancellation request about 6 times, but I was still charged $20 for September's phone bill (I did this in late August).

The lack of response simply goes to show that Mobile Messenger is full of shit and knows that they are running a fraudulent business. All I wanted to do was talk a real damn human, not a recording, so that I could resolve this unauthorized billing issue and get my money back. I have just called the 800 number again, 3 more times today, to type in my number again so that their recorded woman can "process" my cancellation request repeatedly. There should now be NO reason for my next phone bill to have a $20 charge from Mobile Messenger. I'm willing to take further action in order to stop Mobile Messenger from ripping off anymore customers and to get my $40 refunded.

Zoomzoom
Gainesville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2008 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Messenger/internet/Mobile-Messenger-lying-scum-of-the-earth-Internet-376450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Messenger

Thoughts on Employee Notes Online

AUTHOR: Cyndi - (U.S.A.)

I do not think that Mobile Messenger really wants to "help." If so, they would not scam people in the first place. The phone number does work, but the customer service reps talk in circles and insist that the services were requested. When pushed, they may (or may not) offer what they call a courtesy refund. I do not consider it a courtesy to return stolen money. Where I come from it's calling "doing the right thing." But, where I come from, it's wrong to cheat people to start with.

Help from Mobile Messenger

AUTHOR: Mobile Messenger - (U.S.A.)

We at Mobile Messenger would like to assist you with your concern or complaint. If you need assistance in regards to being unsubscribed or other related issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please call 1-800-416-6129 Monday to Friday 0600 1800 US Pacific Time or email escalationsus@sms-helpdesk.com

Denise