Complaint Review: Mobile Money Code

• Reported By: flsuccess — Sarasota Florida
Mobile Money Code
Internet USA

Mobile Money Code Mobile Money Code is a SCAM! Internet

Mobile Money Code uses deceptive advertising to entice people to sign up for their home based business opportunity, promising a very simple, internet based business with immediate profit opportunities. You have to pay $49 to sign up and get started. As soon as you pay it takes you to your "Back Office" where you find out that you actually have to go out and try and sell advertising to local businesses. The "training" consists of half a dozen videos that are not training at all but upsells where they try to get you to spend a great deal more money (anywhere from hundreds to thousands of dollars) to learn how to make money.

After getting into the back office and realizing it was a scam, I immediately cancelled and requested a refund in accordance to their "60 Day Money Back Guarantee". I was told by the customer service rep that I would receive my refund in 3 to 7 business days. After 8 days and no refund I called again. This time I was told it would be another 5 to 7 business days until I get my refund. When I called yet again I got the same story. They are total scam artists and liars. My next step from hear is to file a complaint with the FBI and any other agency that handles internet scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Money-Code/internet/Mobile-Money-Code-Mobile-Money-Code-is-a-SCAM-Internet-1051257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Money Code