Complaint Review: Mobile Money Code

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: homesolutionlady — Summerville South Carolina
Mobile Money Code
Internet USA

Mobile Money Code www.mobilemoneycode.com Promises! Promises! NO COMPANY, NO SUPPORT, COMPLETE RIP OFF---LIARS Internet

You would think that someone my age and my experience would have had more sense than to fall for such a rip-off but honestly this man came accross so sincere and so empathetic that he really wanted to help people make money that I fell for it.  I took the only money I had in a small acount and bought his Mobile Money Code and spent $150 thaat I did not intend to spend.  I am on a fixed income but I need to make additonal money.

I contacted this company the next day and told them to refund my money. I did this over and over for several days and never heard anything from anyone.  After over seven days my card was charged therefore they were told not to charge it and they did despite me sending them email after email telling them not to charge it. NO response was ever sent or any contact made whatsoever.

This sounded like it would be a good fit for my present business but WOW did I make a mistake. It is a shame that Greg Anderson or whoever he may be is nothing but a liar and a cheat.  Now we need to go after him and make him pay back the money he has stolen from everyone.

Several years ago I worked with the FTC and helped then with a situation and they told me if I ever needed them to let them know.  I plan to file a formal complaint with them as well.

It is time this type of rip-offs stop now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Money-Code/internet/Mobile-Money-Code-wwwmobilemoneycodecom-Promises-Promises-NO-COMPANY-NO-SUPPORT-COM-1141248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Money Code