Complaint Review: Mobile Money Machines

• Updated: Wed, November 09, 2011

• Reported By: Daniel — Walnut California USA
Mobile Money Machines

Mobile Money Machines Scammed me with 60 days money back guaranteed, Internet

Like many of you I was looking for an online business that I can run from home for extra income. Searching in the internet I found this opportunity with mobile money machines, the video and sell page were good but what really sold me to try this opportunity was the "unconditional 60 day money back guaranteed"

After a few days of studying the system I realized it wasn't something I wanted to get involved with and I ask for a refund. They try to convince me to reconsider telling me that lots of people struggle at the beginning like in any business... and I know that... The fact was that I didn't like it period!!

They reminded me that I had a unconditional money back guaranteed and I should still try and if I wasn't happy with it I could still ask for my money back. I still decided not to do it and ask for my money back again, this time they didn't reply.

The third time I sent an ultimatum email asking for an answer and my money back in 24 hours or I would file a ripoff report on them... They reply fast the same day!! And the apologized and told me that a refund was being processed to return my money.

It has been almost a moth and nothing! So here I am as promised t them.

The program was only $39 which is cheap and I don't really care but if you are offering a unconditional money back guaranteed you better stick to your word.

Please be careful and don't get scammed like me. Thank you and Good Luck.

If you are interested in a legit, easy, fun home business check my website and get all the information you need.
(((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2011 01:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Money-Machines/internet/Mobile-Money-Machines-Scammed-me-with-60-days-money-back-guaranteed-Internet-796386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Money Machines