Complaint Review: Mobile One Services

• Reported By:Silver Spring Maryland
Mobile One Services
www.mobileoneservices.com Internet U.S.A.

Mobile One Services ripoff Internet

This company comes to an individual's home and details their car. One week before Christmas of 2005, I called and made an appointment for Janauary 7, 2006 between 1:30pm and 2:00pm to have my car detailed (washed, waxed, etc.).

At 2:10, no one had called or showed up so I called. I left a message and within five minutes someone called me back. He apologized and said the truck broke down but that he was on his way to the truck to try to fix it and someone should be at my home within 30 minutes. If they could not get to my home within 30 minutes, he would call me back. Well, no one called and no one ever appeared at my home.

That is very unprofessional.

Mary
Silver Spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2006 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-One-Services/internet/Mobile-One-Services-ripoff-Internet-171016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile One Services