Complaint Review: Mobile One

• Submitted: Tue, March 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 10, 2009

• Reported By:Madison Wisconsin
Mobile One
5517 Odana Rd. Madison, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Mobile One THEY ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF!!! THEY SALE BROKEN PHONES AND WILL NOT FIX THEM, AND THEY ARE ALSO VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE!!!! Madison Wisconsin

I purchased a Blackberry curve from their store 28 days ago. When I first purchased the phone literally seconds after I got it, it would not dial out and the picture did not work. I stayed in the store almost 3 hours. When I left I was under the impression that the phone was "completely" working. About a week after I bought the phone, it would not charge. You have to jiggle the cord in order for the phone to work. Then after that all the buttons would not work on the phone.

I called the man and he told me to bring the phone in. I brought the phone in within the 30 day warranty and he refused to fix my phone. He said that he would not fix my phone because I said his store "is a joke" Even though I am still within warranty and he knew my phone was faulty he refused to do anything about it. I am calling my credit card company to dispute the charges and if it is not resolved I am taking him and that bogus shop to court for the amount of the phone.

He was very rude, ignorant, uneducated, and unprofessional. I work in the Customer Service industry and this was the ABSOLUTE WORSE SERVICE that I have received in my entire life. I would not reccommend anyone to do business with them and I personally hope they close down!!!!!!

K***
Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2009 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-One/Madison-Wisconsin-53719/Mobile-One-THEY-ARE-A-COMPLETE-RIP-OFF-THEY-SALE-BROKEN-PHONES-AND-WILL-NOT-FIX-THEM-432768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile One