Complaint Review: Mobile Truck Repair Breakdown and Towing

• Submitted: Tue, May 08, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: Dawn — Silver Springs Florida United States of America
Mobile Truck Repair Breakdown and Towing

Mobile Truck Repair Breakdown and Towing Misleading, unreliable, obtains personal credit info and doesnt perform service, rude receptionist Internet, Internet

BE WARNED!!  This company is awful.  I was broke down on the side of the road in Dade City, Fl, in my tractor trailer.   I called for service at 6:30am this morning, and was told by a man they were "five minutes away" and that I had to pay $195 up front on my credit card.  I thought this was odd, but, figured it was a guarantee and would be applied to the work done.  Three hours later, I was still waiting, and calling.  They had not shown up or called me back. My repeated calls to the 877-364-5264 was now forwarded to a cell phone with a 949 area code. Problem is, noone was answering and the 'mailbox was full'.  At this point, they have my credit card info and they are not answering the phone!  Left with no other alternative, I called another company around 9:30 and they were right there - they went above and beyond.

At 5pm today, I called the 877# to discuss the fact that they took my credit card info. What did I get? An incredibly gruff female, named Brandi. This person cuts you off before you can finish your sentence and lets you know that you are bothering her. Upon stating that I had called this morning, she responded "they are out there now!". Well, no, they are not, because I am a couple of hours away, at home. She preceded to tell me that I DID NOT call them.....really? This rude, crude girl is telling me I DID NOT call them? Cell phones have call histories lady! Not really a lady for sure. When I insisted that I had called AND that my wife had called, she then asked, did you need a tire change? No, mine was engine problems. She informed me at that point, that they did not do a service call for me. I told her I know, because they never showed up!  They got my credit card number, but never came out!  She asked me, then what are you complaining about? I am complaining because you have my credit card info and I want to know it has been destroyed. Her response..."it's destroyed". I hung up before I lost my religion.

WATCH OUT FOR THESE FOLKS. UNRELIABLE AND RUDE to the customer that has been sitting for hours. They best hope they dont 'slip' a charge in on my card...I will be checking it daily. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau as well. BE INFORMED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Truck-Repair-Breakdown-and-Towing/internet/Mobile-Truck-Repair-Breakdown-and-Towing-Misleading-unreliable-obtains-personal-credit-879846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Truck Repair Breakdown and Towing