Complaint Review: MobileMarketingCode

• Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: DanlH — Lincoln Nebraska
MobileMarketingCode
Internet USA

MobileMarketingCode suppose to be click here, there, there and there and poof you're making money...now WHERE DO I CLICK? Internet

Well at least the person who wrote the first report I saw got through to someone.  I originally couldn't get past the "email suppressed due to global rules" wherever that comes from.  Next I try to get into the member's area and it says to combine my marketing with their's on Desktop Lightning which I already have a membership with...but they don't tell/show me how to combine the 2.

Next thing I know, everytime I try to log in I get either ad.doubleclick.net in the address line or hypertracker and can't even get into the site little own try to get hold of someone to get a refund on their "guarantee".  They got my money, got me to upgrade/upsell me to join with Partner with Tom and then with Anthony and still can't get anything going to be making money myself and now they got ALL my money and I need to pay for something else I wasn't told about.

These hypertracker or ad.doubleclick.net shows up now on almost every other site I have joined to try to make money.  HOW DO I GET THAT OFF MY MACHINE OR WHERE DO I CONTACT TO HAVE THEM REMOVE IT???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MobileMarketingCode/internet/MobileMarketingCode-suppose-to-be-click-here-there-there-and-there-and-poof-youre-maki-1140329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MobileMarketingCode