Complaint Review: Mobilicity

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Mobicity is a liar — Toronto Ontario
Mobilicity

Mobilicity Mobilicity doesn't seem to want refund a prepaid, Internet

I am writing to anyone who is interested to know how low life this Mobilicity cell phone company is. As you must have read a previous report, a guy who was not able to get a refund on his prepaid plan. Now I am in the same position.  I have been waiting for ten weeks now, I just got an email from customer care it will take another 6 weeks.

First of all, the service sucks. I had it for a year, enough.   Unlimited talk, text and data is not really worth it.  Tonnes of drop calls, and the data is not working half the time. So i have switch service on Feb 3 1012 and my renewal date is Feb 4 2012.  but since this is a prepaid plan they have taken my money out already on feb 1 2012.

First the customer service said 4 to 6 weeks.  Six weeks has passed I called about my refund. The customer service said 6 to 8 weeks.  So I waited for another 2 weeks, going into 9th week.  Still no refund. I wrote them email telling them I am going to use small claims court to recover my money. I just got an email from customer care, it will take 6 weeks to get my refund.  If they really live up to what they say, it will be more than three months to get my refund.  I am still waiting.

It looks like I need to go down the small claims court to settle this.  I am still waiting for my refund.

I have contacted the BBB (Better Business Beareau), the company is not BBB, because there having cusotmer service issues not resolved. So I am sure there are lot of victims out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobilicity/internet/Mobilicity-Mobilicity-doesnt-seem-to-want-refund-a-prepaid-Internet-1043061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobilicity