Complaint Review: Mobilloans

• Submitted: Sun, February 23, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: Cor — Fairfield Montana
Internet USA

Mobilloans Mobilloans is a ripoff, supposed to be 1 payment, takes two and increases fees. I am not paying the rest of it off as i already did when they were taking two payments, but saying these are fees. My God a 500 loan extends into thousands Internet

I borrowed 500 from Mobil loans from the internet. I was told they would take a 1 a month payment from my account. They took two. I would get a email notice stateing my next payment was due everytwo weeks. Then i got a email that states the finance fees were going up and would be added in. I have paid and paid and feel i am done and refuse to pay anymore. I have stopped the payments from coming out of my account and feel this is a illegal way to do business. A 500 loan turning into thousands of doallrs of repayment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobilloans/internet/Mobilloans-Mobilloans-is-a-ripoff-supposed-to-be-1-payment-takes-two-and-increases-fees-1125875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobilloans