Complaint Review: Mobisquad

• Reported By: citizenonpatrol — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Mobisquad
1255 W Baseline Rd., suite 200 Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Mobisquad Paradigm WARNING!!!! Mesa, Arizona

Mobisquad is formerly Entrust Bankcard or Paradigm Direct!  This company got rich from the misfortune's of the small businesses of America.  Their hard closing specialist will tell you anything that you want to hear and lie to you through the entire process. By the time you start to notice something is wrong it's too late.  They promised me $500 a month in savings on my merchant account which included a $79 "program cost" to my business.  It sounded great so I took the offer despite my many attempts to sleep on it.  The very convincing sales person assured me that there was nothing to think about.  When I received my first bill I realized what a mistake I made as the $500 in savings every month was actual double my original fees.  Also, the "program cost" turned out to be a non-cancelable lease with added insurance and taxes totalling about $100 a month. [continued below]....
.....  All told I have already lost thousands of dollars, I've changed companies but I am still paying on the lease and they pulled $1400 out of my account for canceling.  I have never been victimized so badly by a merchant processor or any other business relationship in my 20 years in business.  They keep changing their name to mask the past of lies and deceit, do not trust them with any name...  Mobisquad will take you for everything that you have with no regard for your business.  Just read the reviews and decide for yourself if they are a company worth working with.  Mobisquad, Entrust Bankcard, Paradigm Direct, The Program, LLC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobisquad/Mesa-Arizona-85202/Mobisquad-Paradigm-WARNING-Mesa-Arizona-906296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobisquad