worn

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Mobley Foods
2229 W. Snell Road Avon Park, Florida USA

Mobley Foods Jamaal Mobley, Rapid marketing, J Mobley Poses as legitimate business then orders products and then disappears-no payment Avon Park Florida

*Consumer Comment: Yet Again..

Mobley Foods is a bogus company that contacted my small candy business to see about becoming a food distributor in May of 2013  Jamaal Mobley portayed himself as a small food distributor and knew just enough of the industry lingo to be convincing.

We went back and forth on a few calls and I checked out his website.  In my excitement to help a new cusotmers, I got suckered into not doing my ususal do dilligence.  He placed a nice initial order of ourwhich which we rushed to get out.

I knew I was in trouble when my shipping company called to tell me it was delivered to a home address in a trailer park: 2229 W. Snell Rd. Avon PArk FL.  He never paid, returned a call, or email and I am stuck for $1,000.00

I have owned my own businesses for over 20 years and am embarrassed to admit I got scammed like this. Its not enough money to pursue legally but just thought I would share to help the next guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobley-Foods/Avon-Park-Florida-33825/Mobley-Foods-Jamaal-Mobley-Rapid-marketing-J-Mobley-Poses-as-legitimate-business-then-o-1087533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobley Foods

Yet Again..

AUTHOR: Theoneandonly - ()

I saw this and could NOT believe Mr.Mobley scammed another person out of money the same way he did a few months ago. He did the same  thing he did with you with another company, who also posted a report on here, and it was for more money that what he scammed you. This is rediculous..he needs to be stopped...and it IS enough to press charges or sue for your money back, etc. DO IT! He needs to finally be put to a stop with this or else he will keep doing it. He is very slick with his words and persuasive, just like a true con artist. That address is an old one...him and his wife Tammy Gomez Mobley just bought a house (probably with all the scamming theyve been doing)..their new permenant address, in case you want to press charges, WHICH YOU SHOULD, is 4922 NW Locust Street Arcadia FL 34266. (Public Record). Do us all a favor and MAKE HIM PAY!!!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC