Complaint Review: Moblie Loans

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Bobbie — Wilmington Illinois USA
Moblie Loans

Moblie Loans A quick loan emergency cash loan company Internet

This company gives you money. No problem. I even read the fine print but not good enough . I am going to do some research to see if what they did is legal. and will add to this report. Be careful. I knew they were going to charge me $35 . I read that but I did not get that they were going to take out payments 2 times a month not just one. And I did not get that they were gong to charge me $35.00 everytime they took out a payment. I borrowed $300. I paid $65., $65, $55 $55  $45 , $45. each the $35 was taken for interest and the rest to principal. Today I paid off the loan and the payment was $205. Can you believe it I paid $535 for a $300 loan. for 3 months. This is a warning for all of you who need fast money . really check it out and think it through. there are alot of other companies out there like this . The hide the truth in a lot of confusing wordage .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moblie-Loans/internet/Moblie-Loans-A-quick-loan-emergency-cash-loan-company-Internet-1012138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moblie Loans